WoW Hotfixes - May 7

Here is my new strategy for Plunderstorm:

I will keep going the final 2 renown levels until 20, to get the parrot I want.

Until then, every time I get into an uncomfortable situation where a PvP encounter can not be avoided, while bearing less than 200 plunder, i will press Alt-F4 and relog into the game.
This will save me a lot of frustration, because it feels more like a fresh start. The spectator mode (and loading-screen) feels like a punishment.
Therefor Alt-F4 feels faster to restart, even if it may not actually be faster (I didn’t measure).

I will consider continuing to renown 40 after my vacation, if PvE friedly changes (60s timer, …) are made to Plunderstorm.

If not: After all boring reskins with armor are mounts, PvP players deserve.

Please fix black scales for netherdrake, not showing up at rostrum even after completing achievement. also please fix the ui bugs since plunderstorm was introduced.

How are you not fixing the storm spawns for the new title added? Put it on a rotation at least and not only certain ones in the middle of the night. Remove the hour CD between them and have two up at once.

2 Likes

Yes the Netherdrake black scales are still not showing up! Thanks!

Coralscale Salamanther isn’t being rewarded to players who have already completed the storm achievements.

March 29, 2024

Classes

• Evoker
    • Preservation
      • Fixed an issue where Time of Need functioned incorrectly and could stop casting Living Flame when the Evoker had a high amount of Haste.

Mounts

• Fixed a bug preventing players from seeing their properly earned Coralscale Salamanther upon login. The mount will be mailed to players who previously completed the Into the Storm

Plunderstorm

• The Plunderlord’s Silver Cutlass weapon option should now be selectable from Da’kash Grimledger in Brew Bay for players at or above Renown 36.
  • Goblin Glue Rockets can no longer apply snares to players in Faeform, casting Repel, or casting Earthbreaker.
  • Any Keg Leg’s Crew Renown rewards that were not granted to players of the appropriate Renown levels are now retroactively granted.
  • Added a Kill Counter to the in-game user interface. Kills are now counted next to Plunder Collected.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Earthbreaker’s range and visual sizes to be inconsistent.
    • Developers’ notes: The effective range of Earthbreaker has not been changed. This fix makes its visuals appear to be about the same size as the spell effect.
1 Like

Glad to see the missing mount issue is being worked on! Any progress or ETA on fixing the Black Netherdrake Scales unlock?

The Plunderlord’s Silver Cutlass weapon option should now be selectable from Da’kash Grimledger in Brew Bay for players at or above Renown 36.
This is STILL not showing up as a transmog option in WoW and I’m renown lvl 40, you can even check my armory page to confirm I have Polly Roger. SPEAKING of Polly, would it be possible to have it perch? In the lobby you can clearly see it’s using one of the raptor skeletons to perch but in game it’s using the old parrot rig causing it to hover indefinitely.
Edit: Found it, its coded as a TWO HANDED weapon. I’m sorry but in what world is a cutlass considered two hand? Please re-code this to be a one hander.

? No fix for the black scales for the netherdrake not appearing on the rostrum? This needs to be corrected please.

Calling plunderstorm changes “wow hotfixes” is really cute.

1 Like

Can we have a kill counter for how many critters we killed cos that’s the only things that I killed…:sob:

1 Like

still missing black scales and a bunch of items from the plunderstorm renown track, this is what PTR’s are for guys.

Double or triple the amount of crests and flightstones we get from the end of dungeons. Or maybe give alts a huge discount. Please.

April 1, 2024

Classes

• Warrior
    • Arms
      • Merciless Bonegrinder now functions correctly.

Noblegarden

• Fixed an issue where the Golden Egg in Noblegarden could fail to trigger the boss spawn.
  • The Noblegarden daily quest “Feathered Fiend” is no longer shareable.
1 Like

I guess people haven’t realized this was a April fools thread.

Kudos with the thread date. :laughing:

January 18?

That one is over here.

Thank you because I had to traverse the entire map once to get two items.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

I’m aware of the edits. :wink:

I would say Linxy does it better.

Can you please acknowledge if a fix is coming for the Netherwing Drake black scales? Very frustrating that this item has been in game since November, advertised on official ads in January, and is still unobtainable despite being added to an achievement?

1 Like

April 3, 2024

Items

• The following adjustments have been made to the Water’s Beating Heart trinket:
    • When an ally not equipped with Water’s Beating Heart dispels a player affected by Primal Wellspring Water, the buff will correctly apply to the debuffed player.
    • The Primal Wellspring Water debuff is now visible to allies.
    • The shield value is now split between affected players.
  • Fixed an issue where the following trinkets were dropping at an incorrect item level:
    • Globe of Jagged Ice
    • Granyth’s Enduring Scale
    • Inexorable Resonator
    • Tome of Unstable Power
    • Umbrelskull’s Fractured Heart
    • Water’s Beating Heart

Noblegarden

• Increased the drop rate of the Noble Flying Carpet mount and added a bonus to the mount drop chance on the first defeat of Daetan on the account each day.

April 2, 2024

Dungeons and Raids

• Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
    • Tindral Sageswift
      • Fiery Growth targets reduced to 3 on Mythic difficulty (was 4).
      • Fiery Growth damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
      • Falling Star damage reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
      • Pulsing Heat damage reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Fyrakk
      • Shadow Cage now lasts 12 seconds on Mythic difficulty.
      • Flamebound now increases damage taken from Flame Orbs by 5% on Mythic difficulty (was 30%).
      • Shadowbound now increases damage taken from Shadow Orbs by 5% on Mythic difficulty (was 30%).
      • Blaze damage decreased by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
      • Maximum health of Darnassian Ancient decreased by 20% on Mythic difficulty.

Primal Storms

• Primal Storms should now appear with a more evenly distributed pattern across the zones of Dragon Isles.