[A/H][Malfurion] <Animosity> 6/9M **Recruiting DPS** Fri/Sun/Mon 8-11PM EST

Guild Summary

We have an established core (many of us have been here for years) and established raid leader (he’s been leading Animosity for 4 years). People love it here. Our community is active in and out of WoW - we have a good balance of raid focus and social activity (e.g. voice channels are heavily used even on non-raid days).

Mythic Amirdrassil Progression

6/9M - Mythic progression has been accomplished in only 8 weeks (First mythic kill this tier was on January 8th)
9/9H

Raiding Schedule

• Friday 8-11PM EST : Heroic Farm (currently takes about 1.5 hrs)
  • Sunday 8-11PM EST : Mythic farm and prog
  • Monday 8-11PM EST : Mythic farm and prog
    We have an attendance policy for mythic days so BE RELIABLE or you’re on the bench.

Mythic Raiding Requirements

• Mythic Amirdrassil experience
  • 480+ ilvl gemmed/enchanted
  • Be open to criticism - have thick skin
  • Be flexible in the moment (i.e. you may need to swap talents between pulls to fit a need)
  • Be understanding of the fact that you may be sat based on performance or ability to handle mechanics.

Immediate Needs

Any DPS classes/specs will be considered
We’re full on heals/tanks.

Contact us

If interested, please reach out to Spectral:
Discord : spectral1140
Battle.net : Spectral#11467

3 Likes

Im coming out of my cage and ive been doing just fine

2 Likes

This is the place I call home and wouldn’t have it any other way.

2 Likes

let’s gooooo

waffles are grid for you

1 Like

1% wipe on council!! we got it this week!

1 Like

still need a ranged or 2.

Just downed Council, get at me

Minimal pulls on Nymue and already a few at sub 25%.

Friday nights are heroic farm…it’s a great night to join us and get a feel for the group without the commitment.

1 Like

bumpy mc bumpers

Need reliable DPS. I promise we’re a diamond in the rough.

nemo is dead.

Check us out, we’re probably the fam you need.

Still looking for DPS. Ranged or melee.

putting this here to hopefully save some people money and time. i joined this guild about a month ago and was told the same thing that’s in this thread. most of it is a lie the entire month i spent there i ran keys with only 2 people regularly and one of them is a part time raider due to work everyone else just raid logs…the “raid leader” watches 0 videos (25 pulls into larodar before he was told you can use healer cds on the trees and 3 guide videos that i watched have that in the first minute) and is insecure to the point where he needs to yell at you and ask you if he’s your raid leader with everyone in coms in the middle of raid (was honestly the cringiest thing I’ve ever had to listen to). raid is slated to start at 8PM Est with you having to be on 15 mins prior but I don’t think there was a single night we started on time with my last night not starting until almost 9PM. keep searching there’s better out there that aren’t on a dead server

Flagged your post for trolling Nemic since you’re lying. And not to mention you were only online at odd hours while everyone works and I informed you pretty early that we all pretty much work all day and most are online after 5PM EST. None of the other things you mentioned are even a little valid. Furthermore, you discussed no ill feelings with the officers, you simply left in the middle of a raid without saying a word and blocked everyone; normal, reasonable people don’t usually do that. However, unreasonable and disgruntled people DO do that. Apologies it didn’t work out and GL moving forward.

6 Likes

Still open to snagging a DPS. Join us Friday night for a quick heroic clear and see if we’re a good fit.

1 Like

Nemic, we were 3 pulls into larodar when you pulled the “well my old guild did it this way” and when you didn’t like our raid leaders (who is a great raid leader btw) response you left mid raid and blocked everyone as mentioned above, I’ll just chalk that up to being immature, however, to come on here and try to talk people out of joining us is just next level salty troll, if anything, you did other guilds a solid, if they read your response they will know you have the maturity of a toddler. Also, your point about not raiding on time is moot. Why do you think we are recruiting in the first place? Being 5/9 (6 this week) while having raiders being a tad late due to real life issues just makes us look better by downing bosses without the full 3 hours.

We have a great team and our leadership is awesome! Love everyone of them, take this bump!!!

5 Likes

I’m the oldest person in the guild again