<B E D T I M E> Late night, 2-day 4/9M LF more

I’ll keep it short and to the point:

<B E D T I M E of Tichondrius is looking for more raiders to round out our mythic roster. We are a new guild this tier, but many have been playing together for years. Our team is comprised of several CE and highly experienced mythic raiders. It’s more than a raid guild, it’s a small community of laid-back players that genuinely enjoy each other’s company and doing activities together outside of raid.

We are seeking skilled, competent players with the same chill attitude to join our team and progress through the current tier and beyond.

Raid Progression:
4/9M Amirdrassil, AOTC.

Raid schedule:
Tues/Thurs 10:30pm-01:30am PST

Current recruitment needs:
DPS: OPEN
Tank: (Mostly closed, OS tank highly desirable)
Healers: dps/heal OS, could be open to one full time healer (monk)

Guild Contacts:
Anabiotx (Recruiter): Discord- Anabiotix
Sheeps (GM): Discord- sheepp
Nerfdruidpls (Raid Lead): Discord- arron277

We look forward to speaking with you!

2 Likes

Come on down. We out here !

Hey you know what would be sick? A dps shaman that can also go resto as needed :open_mouth:

Raiding tonight lets gooooo

2.5 hours LETS GOOOOO

Raid tn tooooo come join usss

Can I come raid? I like raiding. But I hate bursting.

ANYTHING for Kaitlynn MVP holy priest <3

I know Shadow Priest isn’t in the best place atm. History of CE raiding including top 100 2 night. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/moxjix#private=1
Are my logs. Recently joined a new guild that had a red flag appear after I joined and am looking for a new place. I recently came back from a break and my old connections aren’t around so I had to start in lower mythic guilds. Intended on staying in this guild, but doesn’t appear things will work out. I’ve mained every class but 2 over my time and have healed in the past if flex healing would be required can bring things back up to par. Moxtix#1529 is my btag. Moxjix is my discord

You guys still recruiting? Can no longer raid with guild do to my schedule change. Can talk in chord if needed. Thanks

Hey! Yes we are still recruiting!

Moxjix- I added you on discord, we would love to chat.

Tarrash- You didn’t leave contact info, but we would be interested to learn more about you. Please use the contact info listed in the original post or leave yours here and we’ll be in touch.

Recruiting tank?

3/9M bear tank looking for new home.

Available your days and times.

Alzhammer#1406 (bnet)
Oceolachatiraka777 (discord)

Yooo still looking for that juicy dps, where you at?

Just got council down :smiley:

Join us tonight for hella larodar prog

THIS GUILD IS SWEET I LOVE BEDS :smiley:

helllllllll yeah brother

what is bedtime really tho

everyone needs bedtime tbh

Degenerates are welcomed.