Blues News: December 15, 2023

Blues News: December 15, 2023

Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.

View Full Article

Yo, do you intend to fix elemental shamans or you’re simply gonna ignore the fact that there are so severe class balance issues right now that only 3 classes are being played? Do you even test your game? What is going on? Why are you buffing a spender like blackout kick that already hits for 200k+? Why are you buffing retribution paladin, when it has even ranged abilities that hit more than casters?
Why is Time Anomaly proc’d 5 second Ice Form REMOVING casted Ice Form and any accompanying stacks/auras, for now already second expansion. THIS BUG ALREADY SPANS TWO EXPANSIONS. Let me get this straight:

• quarterly subscription revenue of $160 million
  • release span of two game expansions, which sits at a minimum of 2 years (this is only the duration of Shadowlands)
    is not enough to at the very least add a single if statement to naively ignore the proc and make the issue not outright harmful?
    Okay, no problem. How much and to whom I need to pay to fix the bugs in my class?
  • and the one I’m afraid to even mention: disconnects caused by loss of control effects in certain circumstances? I personally remember that bug in vanilla TBC arena. And I’m seeing it today, but it’s not only MC any longer. Nowadays there’s a range of different effects/combinations causing this. So, what is it, 15 years and …?

What do you use for reference?
Where are these nonsensical ideas coming from?
Guys, what is going on, really?
Do you intend to make the PVP playable or not?
It’s sad to see that the only MMO in history with actual competitive PVP keeps insisting on NOT putting effort into a PVP market with no practically no competition, but into the PVE market with a range of competitors.
You do understand that actual competitive PVP players care less about the 40 minute queue Solo Shuffles than about the fact that 3s bracket is in shambles?
You do understand that Solo Shuffle, with its purpose to allow players who do not have all the time in the world to invest into playing the game, and as much as you KEEP investing into it, with 40 minute queues, fails to deliver miserably?
Is the intention to just keep ignoring this stuff and respond only to what’s convenient?

1 Like