This Week in WoW: December 11, 2023

This Week in WoW: December 11, 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. The Fate of Amirdrassil is in your hands when Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope Raid Finder Wing 4 goes live this week!

View Full Article

2 Likes

Psyched for the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

2 Likes

Just remember Blizzard, you had hundreds of good ideas and ways to fix Arena but you choose to announce dumb events no one cares about when thousands of people are quitting arena.

All it takes is one person to care. One person to acknowledge the community but you guys are choosing to actively ignore all the feedback… When Arena crashes and burns, it’s not because everyone got bored, it’s because the community will be literally ash after 3 seasons of a dumpster fire that Blizzard won’t extinguish.

1 Like

Make old PvP rewards available to purchase for marks of honor (not glad mounts/titles) bot who posted this

Should get 2 weeks of comp stomp, since we didn’t get it when it was scheduled :crazy_face: :popcorn: :beer:

2 Likes

So lots happening with PVP apparently. Can anyone fill a non-pvper in?

Hmm, is there a way we can track if we’re getting it? Can’t remember if I hit every month.

Theres an achievement that will show you how many months in you are. Forget what its called - someone will know.

2 Likes

What are you referencing? I didnt see much at all.

1 Like

Achievements > Character > [Trading Post Enthusiast]

1 Like

Welp, no transmog for me!

Same, I took a rather long break so I’m only at 6/12.

Second post stated that Arena is crashing and burning, and some event nobody cared about, then something about Comp Stomp not happening.

So I was curious as to what exactly is going on on the pvp side of things.

Oh well im that case the MMR for healers has major problems and so healers quit and queues skyrocket

They also have really bad balancing that doesnt listen to players feedback and FOTM can ruin a lot for other people

Best be tryna look ahead each week at how Arthas will come back, with a damned good redemption storyline BLIZZARD!

Yeaahhhh… Y’all know I am not giving up that easily.

3 Likes

tldr; Blizz continues to suppress MMR inflation and make RSS/Arenas a miserable experience, both with climbing ladders and queueing.

1 Like

Whining about PvP in an MMORPG lol. Let it die.

There are communities within our player-base dedicated to specific aspects of the game, such as arena and rated pvp, pet battles, role-playing (raises hand here), mythics, raiding…the list goes on.

The thing is, very few of these players limit themselves to just one of these, so the loss of any one of them is a greater loss to everyone. Telling the PvPers ‘too bad, too sad’ because Blizzard is neglecting their gameplay is, therefor, self-defeating.

2 Likes