Season of Discovery Hotfixes - Updated February 12

Thanks Blizz for keeping up with the game! Love that you aren’t just releasing content and forgetting about it!

BFD

• Chest, Herbs, Mining Veins, and Clams no longer respawn as they were before.

We gonna get around to fixing the alliance exploit in Ashenvale or nah? Pretty pathetic that this hasn’t been addressed yet.

I agree whole heartedly

You are doing great, i appreciate the feed back.

December 21, 2023

Season of Discovery

• Druid
    • Lacerate base cost reduced 10 Rage (was 15).
    • Mangle (Bear) base cost reduced to 15 Rage (was 20).
  • Priest
    • Shadow Word: Death base damage increased by 103% and the bonus damage it receives from spell power has been increased by 50%.
  • Shaman
    • Shamanistic Rage now always grants 6% of the caster’s spell damage as mana, as intended.
6 Likes

What…does this mean? The tooltip says 10% of spell damage, but your “hotfix” says it’s now 6%? Is that a nerf?

cool. bouta get swagged on by priests :melting_face: :upside_down_face:

Can you buff shaman now that you have fixed the only thing that was making them viable compared to priest…

How about instead of buffing lacerate and mangle you make it so you can use both runes at the same time. Bears only have 2 runes to use. Moron devs.

Interesting change to Shadow Word: death

Still no word on ashenvale being broken…typical blizzard nonsense.

New game mkay!

as a healer, just run two weapons and rockbiter them both. you get the mana for the attack power rather than your spell power. win.

Create BG solo queues. Queueing against 95%+ premades removes any fun from BGs

1 Like

ty and hope to see you all there

Can you please change the blessing to 15mins / 30mins ? Just like in wotlk classic right now? The retri paladins buff 10 people for 5mins each is ridiculous.

: )
this is poggers

Its been over a week without hunter nerfs, are you guys ok? Should we send help?

I know its the holiday season and all, but i know nerfing hunters is your favorite pass time.

2 Likes

We Need “Raid Finder”, Please