[Updated 12/6] Make Merry at the December Trading Post

[Updated 12/6] Make Merry at the December Trading Post

New class armor sets and weapon sets are available for the Evoker, Hunter, Mage, and Shaman in this month’s Trading Post offerings. This month’s signature item—Buttercup the baby moose pet.

View Full Article

37 Likes

Reindeer pet and a baby moose? And a candy cane sword?

:heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Oooh glad I saved my tenders!

Love that fox.

I hope y’all add the Kaluak boots in other colors!! Need more nice fur-trimmed boots.

10 Likes

I like that fox!

5 Likes

Those candy cane swords are a must-have.

4 Likes

Oh wow there is a TON of stuff this time

4 Likes

Deer should’ve been the monthly reward because that moose is UUUUUUUUUGLY.

22 Likes

Oh get out of here. It’s a moose who wants to be a deer and is doing a great job looking cute in the process.

Blizzard could mail everyone $1 million in cash and people would still complain.

15 Likes

Fox mount fox mount! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

11 Likes

Nooo the month is stacked =(

8 Likes

Lots I’ll be grabbing, might have to get that Scarlet set as well.

2 Likes

Little miffed the evoker class weapon staff is a recolour of a dungeon weapon, rest is cool. Mage weapons smack.

2 Likes

oh the fox is nice, i never manage to get the nightborne one so i should be able to get this one, plus the candycane, and the reindeer! im gonna have to freeze something

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s a bit of a shame. We need tenders bundles on the store to help out. There’s just too many goodies to say no to this month

7 Likes

to be fair it feels like the reindeer and moose should be swapped monthly reward wise cus its december. plus it doesnt want to be a reindeer it wants to be the life of the party

4 Likes

slams hand in drawer a few times to get in the right frame of mind

“There’s something I dont like in this list!!! …life stinks!!!”

7 Likes

Okay, that baby moose is ugly cute. It’s like a tumor grew in it’s head XD

Also, please have those xmas boots work for trolls feets T.T and A+ on the sarongs, for the spring and summer can we get booty short/skirts?

The stormhammer is a meat tenderizer, change my mind.

7 Likes

The mages weapon set is so damn good looking. And fine, I’ll get the fox but everything else can go about their day.

And I might get the hunter weapon set.

1 Like

I’m assuming the tattoos featured in the Blademaster’s Azure Stones image are from the Night Elf, and not the chest piece. It’s still a really cool concept. Wonder if this chest piece is cosmetic or a specific armor specialization…

They look like they’d be leather for a monk, but Blademaster implies a warrior would want it, right?

1 Like

was about to post this

love the mace too

1 Like