WoW Lofi Mixes Now on Spotify, Apple Music, and Deezer

WoW Lofi Mixes Now on Spotify, Apple Music, and Deezer

Send your ears on an auditory odyssey through World of Warcraft.

View Full Article

4 Likes

How’s about sending Arthas back to Azeroth, so he gets his redemption storyline, Blizzard??

3 Likes

Would you believe, my Amazon Music sub took out this morning? I guess it’s finally time to switch to Spotify, soon™!

Nice water elemental.

Thanks for granting my wish.

And my wish was hoping these tracks be made available on iTunes and it is now. Oh I thank you.

The 4k Chromie image is saving is a WEBP file instead of a JPEG

Remember the Shadowlands lofi bits you put together awhile back? Can we get those on the music services too??

Glad these finally got a proper release.

Sad there is one for Elwynn Forest but not Grizzly Hills, but otherwise nice, and thank you

Article says at the 11 minute mark there’s something called “The Totems of Grizzly Hills.”

Edit: Nm I can’t read.

I did listen to that one to see if it might have been Grizzly Hills and just named after probably a Furbolg tribe (as there were Furbolgs in Grizzly Hills), but sadly isn’t anything like it

1 Like

My bad.

Not everyone gets redeemed.

Arthas died and faded away as he deserved. The End.

2 Likes

Please, dear god, no.

There are more than a few characters in this franchise that don’t deserve redemption, but Arthas is waaaay up there on the list.

I’m so tired of villain redemption arcs in general, they’re exhausting, but Arthas?

Literally from the second you open WC3, he is a total stain. He was insufferable from the first, because he was arrogant, self aggrandizing, and wanted power.

Like, dude, he makes Anakin Skywalker seem like a mensch.

how’s about… well, yeah this is a good point.

1 Like

Nah. Not by a long shot.

I see you have not read the book. It’s pretty easy to look up. It’s called Arthas Rise of the Lich King. I recommend taking note of how he was as a child, and what he did when he was at the orc encampments.

Also - Let’s not forget that he was being driven insane, shall we?

Metzen could make it work properly.

What the heck is deezer?

Pretty dope!