This Week in WoW: November 27, 2023

This Week in WoW: November 27, 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Get caught in the Viridian Weave in Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope Raid Finder Wing 3 this week and prepare for WoW Classic: Season of Discovery.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Thank you for not sacrificing a gnome to a blue dragon.

2 Likes

Wonder what the Prime Gaming reward will be!

Can we get an article this week about the legendary axe drop rates, BLP, and how players are going to spike the costs of the purchasable parts of the quests involved? :grin:

Yay :heart:

Prob not getting it this week since its not in the weekly update. I bet they wait till all of LFR is out or something so LFR players can get it.

Time for some class balancing now yall.

1 Like

Weird things with this thread.

Two versions of it.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/this-week-in-wow-november-27-2023/1723258

and

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/this-week-in-wow-november-27-2023/1723257

You guys must of nailed class balance since there is no tuning for 2 weeks. Good job blizz!

2 Likes

Maybe they think the problem with this expansion is up to this point it has been pretty well balanced.

Hope we see the realm lists for SoD any time now. I get not having them posted too early for the reasons shared on twitter, but 2-3 days before launch shouldn’t be too bad right? I just don’t want to try and get the name(s) and faction set up on a realm I find out days/weeks later is the small faction on a server and not enough guilds/pugs to do raid content with end game.

Also, can you confirm how many characters we’ll be able to create in SoD? Any other QoL changes we should be aware of, like instant mail, guild bank, etc.?

1 Like

Just here for Comp Stomp :crazy_face: Put it on a monthly rotation already like all the other events Blizz.

3 Likes

Hey blizzard, WHERE IS COMP STOMP?

5 Likes

The Korrak AV bg is again blocking us from queuing…so annoying really wanted to farm some quick Comp Stomp.

5 Likes

really looking forward to Comp stomp can’t wait.

1 Like

Comp Stomp unavailable

2 Likes

please turn comp stomp on

2 Likes

Please turn comp stomp on, I want more marks pls

2 Likes