Deathwing Mount Confirmed

Finally.

After topping people’s most wanted mounts list for a long while, we finally get a Deathwing mount!

From wowhead:

“While we don’t know the exact details of the 15th anniversary celebration yet, we were told there were challenges which would involve old bosses, such as Kael’Thas. Completing all of these challenges will reward players with the Obsidian Worldbreaker dragon mount—fitting, with all the talk of N’Zoth returning and his past history with Deathwing…not to mention Wrathion’s Blacktalon Agents everywhere in Battle for Azeroth.”

29 Likes

It looks so awesome oh my goodness! I’m super excited!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/440659400181415936/577879427380412416/842599_2.jpg

27 Likes

It looks down right awesome, I’m pretty excited to get it!

8 Likes

I need it.

20 Likes

It’s not the mount you need, it’s the one you deserve!

(sorry, my kids and hubby have been trolling me with that inane Batman quote for years now, just had to do it :crazy_face::crazy_face: )

13 Likes

Please tell me it has a (cosmetic) effect of being able to set a zone on fire?

18 Likes

Definitely want this mount which will go well with the Lil’ Deathwing.

My first day with the Deathwing mount.

20 Likes

Awesome. I was hoping for something big and cool for the 15th. This is definitely worthy of being the 15th anniversary prize.

12 Likes

OH MY GOSH OH MYGOSH.

I must have it!!

6 Likes

Now this is an anniversary. I really like the collector edition rewards too, those alabastor mounts and Ragnaros! Pretty cool. :smile:

15 Likes

Holy potatoes!

2 Likes

screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

…(deep breath)

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

8 Likes

As long as it is an actual ingame challenge and NOT available in the store, I’m good!

5 Likes

I had to edit my post like 6 times because the forums didn’t think my sheer excitement was an actual sentence.

ooooo my gosh. I will do anything to get this mount.

6 Likes

That will go SO well with the Dragonsoul warrior gear set.

5 Likes

I always wanted a Deathwing mount and now its coming soon in some kind event. Blizzcon maybe.

1 Like

I need these

1 Like

(Practices saying DRAKARYS)

8 Likes

Oh, a new wyvern mount that’s “updated with new models and animation”. I wonder if its back foot will still be twisted and screwed up like the in-game wyverns’ have been on and off for years. Well, if this new wyvern’s back lag isn’t broken on release I know from experience Blizz will break it eventually.

15th Anniversary in-game event.

1 Like