<Boyfriends> 8/8N 6/8H Vault (Awakened) - 1Day Mythic Raiding (Wednesday 8pm - 11pm PST)

Backed by leadership with a proven history of successful raiding since the start of the Battle for Azeroth, < Boyfriends > on Tichondrius is looking for players who would like to make friends and complete a majority of Mythic raid content together on a short, efficient, and fun raid schedule.

Raid Schedule
Wednesday 8pm- 11pm PST

Bi-Monthly Giveaway Events
Outside of raid we are always finding ways to have fun and get together whether its through activities like Mythic+, other games, and our very popular Bi-Monthly Giveaway Events. Here’s an example of one event we ran in Dragonflight Season 1 (and we run one each and every season) along with plenty of other fun ways to enjoy the game together outside of raid.

Application/Contact Info
Interested in raiding with us? Fill out a quick application and we will be in contact!
https://forms.gle/t1fvMZQBwH7PJPE38

If you have questions or would like to check up on your application, contact us on discord @MOARCOOKIEZ

I love my BOYFRIENDS and i love WINNING! IN THAT ORDER!!! Join today <3

Boyfriends helped me become good at the game, consistently hitting Keystone Hero and mastering my class without mandating I plan my life around WoW.

Recruitment Open

Recruiting

Recruitment Open

Recruiting

Recruitment Open

Recruiting

Recruitment Open

Recruiting

Recruitment Open

Recruiting

Recruitment Open

Recruiting