Reflect and Celebrate During Pilgrim’s Bounty

Reflect and Celebrate During Pilgrim’s Bounty

As the colors of the season change, the time has come to celebrate with bountiful feasting during Pilgrim’s Bounty, reflect upon one’s good fortune and share with all around you.

View Full Article

3 Likes

You picked an awesome picture for this! I love the gnoming! Well done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh yeah Turkeys :yum:

Going to enjoy the season irl even more

happy turkey day everybody :turkey: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t blame that gnomes face, we have wild turkeys here, just minutes from my house and they are GINORMOUS, I think they could get a few gnomes stuck in their teeth - if they had any!

2 Likes

Only changes are the tables throughout the base version of Dragon Isles? Not even a new toy or transmogrification? Hopefully next year Pilgrim’s Bounty can be included in the ongoing “Holiday Refresh”. Off the top of my head: turkey mount and harvest hearthstone toy.

1 Like

New this year: MORE TURKEYS.

Maybe silly but I wish if we /gobble at a turkey it would start gobbling at you. They are so cute

1 Like

While hearthing, you have the animation of jumping into a pile of leaves and disappearing.

Yup still only good for leveling up classic cooking super easily and a 10% rep buff that requires you to play musical chairs to obtain :dracthyr_shrug:

I use to love playing with spell steal on the turkeys but reaching until 70 . I can’t hold them long enough for the fun. :pensive:

1 Like