The Power of dreams quest

The Power of dreams , i am not geting the “echoed ephemera’s” i did full normal clear and 3 heroics, and still only 1/50, while everyone else who has same quest are 7/50 , 10/50 etc …wtf why am i not getting em? i am looting ever boss and trash, nothing posted on google since this just came out…

2 Likes

8/9 N no ephemera here

Full cleared normal and heroic and received 0. I made it a point to loot every boss manually. I got 5 on an alt that did all of normal and 6 heroic bosses.

What isn’t dropping for me is the special quest Items for Igria the cruel, got smolderin and only two ephemera.

We’re investigating an issue that is preventing Echoed Ephemera from dropping as intended.

To clarify expectations, players should be able to acquire a maximum of ten per week with a rising cap as the season progresses if they have fallen behind. Raid bosses are intended to always drop 2-3 until the cap is reached.

2 Likes

I got 5 on Tues from LFR. Killed all three bosses. On Tues and Thurs we full cleared Normal. I still only have 5.
Are you going to make sure we get all the ones we were supposed to?

Is this per boss (as in, a kill of LFR Gnarlroot and Normal Gnarlroot only gives one drop’s worth of ephemra),
per difficulty (a kill of LFR Gnarlroot and Normal Gnarlroot giving two drops worth of ephemra),
or for every kill regardless of loot eligibility, if you’re behind the cap (as in, three kills of LFR Gnarlroot in the same week gives three drops worth of ephemra)?

Are we being rewarded with missing ones?

im 3/3 lfr, 9/9n, 2/9h and still on 1/50 for the quest

3 Likes

Given the builtin catch up mechanics, I’d bet ‘no’ as it won’t slow anyone down if they fix the issue in the next week.

1 Like

I cleared normal last night and ONLY got 2 thats ( TWO ).

Since it is a raising cap per week, assuming this is fixed by the weekly reset, you should easily be at the week two cap after another full clear I’d imagine. Given that, I doubt they’ll spend the resources to go back and retroactively give credit.

Is this perhaps the quest that is required to get the 2h legendary eventually as well?
Blink twice if true!

I say this because in the quest description we have:

It seems that the fabric of the Emerald Dream itself is rejecting the invaders, leaving behind shadows of their dreams in the forms of these Essences. So close to Amirdrassil, even your own actions are leaving behind ephemeral echoes of power.

With enough time, perhaps we can use these echoes to awaken their strength and turn it against Fyrakk himself.

Defeat the invaders wherever you find them and return to me when you have gathered enough of the Dream’s power.

Bolded the important part, but I think that this may be what’s required to get or maybe advance the legendary weapon, maybe for the rest of the classes that can’t use the legendary weapon some gear upgrades to be had?
Certainly an interesting quest to be had in a raid, with for this stage only, 84g and 27s as a reward.

I have done 3/9 LFR, 9/9 N, and 8/9 H not receiving any. Should I put in a ticket for this or will there be some catch up or fix? Unless the drop rate is actually that random.

1 Like

No, this questline is to get the head-slot enchant.

Legendary weapon likely won’t be available until the first kill of Mythic Fyrakk, much like the Evoker Legendary behind behind Sarkareth’s first Mythic kill.

1 Like

I have cleared 3/3 LFR, 9/9N, 9/9H and only have 7 Echoed Ephemera

Thanks for the info… i didn’t know the head enchant is going to be from this questline, someone said it had something to do with 20 renown of the new faction to get the head enchant.

ya on my account i cleared lfr, normal 9/9 heroic 4/9 and only got 4… so wewill add a cacth up sooner then 5 weeks right?

This is still bugged, I am stuck at 18/20 and cannot reach the cap.

Same - 16 / 50 and full cleared Normal and 3 bosses on Heroic.

Still bugged. My entire guild is stuck at 14-16/20. Killed full heroic and normal for the “catch-up” and rewarded nothing.