The Power of dreams quest

Will Blizzard be reimbursing me my Echoed Ephemera…? I have done LFR Heroic and Normal, Didn’t receive any this week. Meanwhile all of my friends just did LFR and some Normal and they all have more than double mine. How is that logically sound, if Blizzard does not correct my Ephemera then this is total bs and I deserve something in return for my wasted time.

same as me i still only have 2/50

Bumb. Any update here?

Will the catchup make sure that anyone that started on week one and is/was bugged out will be able to get the enchant in week 5? Currently it doesn’t look like it.

I managed to get 10 on both my tanks this week, but no more than that, it didn’t get me back to where we should be at this point.

9/9 3/9 on the Druid - 14 Ephemera
9/9 1/9 on the Paladin - 11 Ephemera

Both full cleared Normal last week/this week.

should we drop the quest and restart ?

1 Like

Another hotfix has just gone live that will mail characters any Echoed Ephemera they may be missing.

4 Likes

Confirmed that all my missing Echoed Ephemera was in my mailbox. Thanks for the timely fix!

1 Like

I just ran a full heroic and didn’t get a single echo

1 Like

I was at 20/50 starting last nights raid, cleared normal 9/9 and heroic 4/9 and am now at 27/50. Guildmates are at 30/50.

1 Like

I got 2 Echoed Ephemera in the mail at the start of the week which brought me and every one else in my guild to 20/50. Then we full cleared normal, and I looted every single boss. I ended at 28/50, every one else ended at 30/50. I have yet to receive the two I missed from the mail. Please double check this “hotfix” and fix it again please.

2 Likes

I also am at 27/50 despite a full clear this week.

Also 27/50, pretty sure this is somehow tied to Smolderon LFR since he’s the 7th boss in the normal raid, i’ve been running the LFR wings for transmog and this character got Smolderon’s wing first, while my Death Knight did that wing last and is 30/50.

1 Like

If you server and/or faction xfer, it resets the progress of your quest and does not give you catch-up ephemera. I switched my horde druid to alliance on a new server this week and had to reacquire the quest, and only received 10 ephemera

1 Like

same issue here, fully cleared available LFR and only have 27/50

1 Like

On my shaman who is my main, I have killed all bosses available on LFR (7), full cleared normal (9) and have killed (8) bosses on HEROIC and I am sitting at only 28/30. My evoker alt who has killed 5 bosses in LFR has 30/50. Please tell me we will get mailed the remainder missing because 24 bosses killed and only 8 dropped for my main is absolute BS, especially considering I am one of the only ones who has not gotten the full 30 in my guild/raid group.

1 Like

On my DH main, I got my missing ephemera in the mail and had 20 ephemera before clearing Amirdrassil at all this week, then ran the first wing of LFR, a full normal clear, and 4 bosses on heroic and only got 3 more ephemera for the whole week, putting me at 23 total.

The hotfix didn’t work.

1 Like

I am in same boat. I received some in the mail to put me at 20/50. I then ran full normal clear, 4 heroic bosses and was at 27/50. I ran every LFR wing even though I needed nothing from it, and am stuck at 27/50. Guildies I spoke to were at 30/50. I really hope I get remaining 3 in the mail…fingers crossed.

1 Like

Me too! I hope so as well, but have low hope :confused:

1 Like

I full cleared everything and killed 2 mythic bosses and stuck at 28

1 Like

Same here just 28

1 Like