Maintenance complete -- November 7

Checks current price of insulin.
$141 per shot. Per minimum one shot a day 365 days a year… $51,465 just to live. If it’s 2 shots you need a day, I uh. Well, it’s been nice knowing ya.

1 Like

Don’t care at this moment, can’t even figure out which class of my level 70 characters I even want to bother with first.

yep the next update is in 20 mins

That was your mistake putting a game update over your job. They always have issues with patch days for almost 20 years…yet you took the day off thinking “this will be the one that goes according to plan”. Seriously not a good thing to complain about.

1 Like

I posted the wrong comment to the wrong reply :rofl:. I am a forum noob but I did the same. I mentioned this to my wife today

I can beat that!

We’re continuing to work through issues that will require us to keep the game offline longer than hoped, and we’re changing that estimated time to 5:00 p.m. PST (8:00 p.m. EST).

Again, thank you very much for your patience.

23 Likes

Oh, silly! I’m Canadian. :deer:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Vince Vance and the Valiants, featuring Lisa Burgess Stewart (aka Lisa Layne)

1 Like

LE MAO

2 Likes

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Thank you again for the update Kaivax!

Rando thought…cause I just did it.
When you put eye drops in , it stings. body voluntarily closes your eyes to produce tears minus the face we all make Your “technically” blind, how many of you can put the cap back on with eyes closed and burning in one shot ? I’m kinda baffled by this…

Well, now I’ll take my evening shower and get some food; I was holding out expecting the servers to be up soon. Thanks for the continued communication!

3 Likes

Never took them down!!! :christmas_tree: year around! Speaking of, I’m making all my garrisons Christmas year round :rofl:

sorry i jinxed it

1 Like

welp ok thats it, never mind trying to play it tonight, gonna stream genshin instead, great job blizzard…

1 Like

Many thanks for the update :slight_smile:

Well, it’s an indie company… what do you expect?

3 Likes

its all cool bro.

Soooorry, im taken D:

2 Likes

Ummmm… my eyedrops only ever feel cold for a brief second. I’ve never had them sting. You sure yer putting the right stuff in yer jello orbs?