SoD - Oceanic Server Please!

Give use a OCE server

1 Like

OCE When??

1 Like

Gib OCE pls b0ss or I’m telling Scomo

1 Like

Hello I’m from Singapore and a oce server would mean I’d get to play with 90ms plsss make this a thing for me. Thanks!

1 Like

+1 for an OCE server

You’ve got it. We’ve been planning on doing this with the launch of Season of Discovery.

55 Likes

Thank you!

Also please can we get some insight or possible change to LFD tool in classic wotk? Currently we can queue with US regions for PVP but LFD tool is only oceanic servers and there is around a 10 min wait for dps

Given the speed of response to this request, I’m guessing Wrath Era is a definitive no, not happening, and not even any time soon if there was a chance?

1 Like

Throw us a bone and spin up an era hardcore server too? Would be nice for the long tail sticking with hardcore…

1 Like

SoM had 1 oce PvP server and 1 pve. The PvP server had over triple the amount of players than the pve realm and the pve realm was dead within weeks of the start. If there is going to be an oce realm it has to be PvP, the pve realm wouldnt survive with how small of a population the region has.

1 Like

Huge,
thanks for letting us OCE players know ahead of time !!

LOL “PvP server” … you mean the Alliance server? Classic PvP servers are a meme.

1 Like

And yet they’re always way bigger than their pve counterparts. An oce pve server seems like an incredibly dumb idea seeing as how the oce pve server was dead within 2 weeks and the PvP lasted months

1 Like

Phenomenal news, thank you so much!
The oceanic community will be ecstatic :grin:

1 Like

Server name when?

PVE server is lame.

Guess ill still be playing on US realms then.

2 Likes

Exactly this. If it’s a pve server you’re going to be splitting the playerbase from day 1. Lionheart pve had 300 players vs swamp of sorrows PvP that had 4k players. Lionheart died in 2 weeks. If they’re actually doing an oce realm it needs to be PvP. Ping doesn’t even matter in pve…

1 Like

Wasnt in OCE at the time but heard this was a thing, im sure blizzard has the data so if we are only getting 1 server it should be PvP by their data.

1 Like

I hope so, really want to be able to raid throughout the whole season but giving us a pve server is going to be an absolute flop, especially when one of the biggest drawcards of the season is the wpvp events.

TBH i would be surprised if ANY of the regions SoD servers are PvE considering the WPvP event requires PvP kills to even trigger.

1 Like