World of Warcraft Classic: What's Next Panel Recap

World of Warcraft Classic: What's Next Panel Recap

What's coming for WoW Classic after you have faced off against the Lich King in Icecrown Citadel? WoW Classic developers take us on a journey to see what's coming next to Classic Azeroth.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Plz do not get rid of WOTLK classic fork. Cata changes so much plz plz plz

16 Likes

we want wrath era servers pls bliz!

12 Likes

No offense, but that’s very VERY little information about Cataclysm Classic.

Even your website says more than what’s been told in here like the retail auction house for instance.

3 Likes

Glad to hear classic+ is basically confirmed.

2 Likes

No 
 Just NO 
 NO 
 I am Begging you 
 NO Please No
Do Not do cRapaclysm

7 Likes

Think that’s telling.

1 Like

I was very disappointed in the Cata “what’s next”. “you can level faster and transmog is nicer. Have fun in Cata boys!”

That was after being teased in the opening ceremony that Cata would be #changes!

If they aren’t ready to announce stuff, say it, “we have lots more news in store for Cata”, but to just gloss over Cata, which is coming several months before the next retail XPac and say basically nothing about it was extremely disappointing.

“We did zillions of surveys and we hear you!! You want to level faster and transmog more, but keep everything else the same! We got it!”. Yeah, that’s why millions of players left the first time around in Cata
'cause transmog options were limited. Sure.

3 Likes

Cant wait for my Warlock Tank named SuchArrogance or NotPrepared :smiley:

1 Like

I hope they keep some wrath servers

7 Likes

Imgur

1 Like

“By stepping up to a new level cap after a period of time, we hope to make the season feel approachable, with lots to do but never a feeling of being left behind. To that end, we’re working on low-level XP boosts for use in later phases”

There is absolutely no need for an XP-boost.
Vanilla is all about the slow and steady progression.
Everything else looks amazing, but please forget the boost.

4 Likes

I totally agree. As usual, the new and improved, isn’t. We play Classic because we love it just as it is. You want to fix glitches and bugs? Go ahead. But leave Classic, Classic.

1 Like

Seriously
 I play Classic because I love it. Retail was chaos to me. I literally began to hate all of the changes that kept happening over the years; the constant patches certainly haven’t been missed playing Classic.

Trying Classic was a godsend; I fell in love with the game all over again. Otherwise, the game that I’ve spent the last 17 years playing, would be dead to me.

There is so much going on with all the different ‘Warcrafts’ Blizz
 Why feel the need to mess with Classic? I just don’t get it. The original should be as close to ‘original’ as it can possibly be.

Season of Discovery is quite intriguing!