World of Warcraft®: What’s Next Panel Recap

World of Warcraft®: What’s Next Panel Recap

During the World of Warcraft®: What’s Next panel at BlizzCon 2023, Cinematic Narrative Director Terran Gregory, Associate Design Director Maria Hamilton, and Associate Game Director Morgan Day dove into an overview of the world, story, and features coming in the next chapter of World of Warcraft—The War Within™.

View Full Article

5 Likes

I cannot wait to experience this expansion and I am loving this 3 parter saga idea and I do hope this style of doing things will go forwards in the near terms after this Worldsoul saga.

2 Likes

I wish I could walk into the new expansion as an Ogre.

2 Likes

I’m so excited for the nerubian stuff, just looking out and seeing everything from Azjol-Nerub back in the day, and even now during timewalking, it will be amazing to get more of a focus on the spider folk.

I can’t wrap my head around the choice to make another dwarf allied race. Everything else I am all for but the new allied race is a major, major miss. Perfect time to bring in a nasty spider or bug like creature playable, or ogres.

3 Likes

I’ve never pre-purchased an expansion so quickly.

4 Likes

Their holy fire fueled airships allow them to reach high plateaus as well as battle the constant nerubian threats

Sweet. Not exactly the airships I wanted, but this could be interesting. If anything that Hollow area sounds really cool.

And takes me back to being a kid and reading about the Journey to the Center of the Earth

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Weird that the Dracthyr is level 13. New classes for the race maybe?

1 Like

Will Delves be faction limited or will we be able to do them cross faction?

Thank god you’re doing away with the transient systems. Whoever’s been directing the team to implement these ridiculous, capricious, contrived systems, expansion after expansion, should be fired. They’ve literally been the worst part of every expansion since BFA.