17 Straight Premades

It’s currently 3:02 PM -

Does anyone have jobs?

I’m aware I too am playing but guess what, I am trying to casually PvP and have fun in between work assignments.

Incoming triggered premaders

7 Likes

If you’ve played 17 straight BGs (especially in the face of losing every single one) then there’s nothing casual about your pvp today.

19 Likes

Look who’s triggered here

6 Likes

i dont pvp often, but as i’ve seen others say on the forums here - if you wait till the weekend, you’ll see less premades.

2 Likes

covid has increased the player pool signficantly

1 Like

I’ve noticed pvp participation on my server outside premades fell off a cliff lol. But hey at least AB is sub one minute ques. Best part is the brackets are so large I’ll hit rank 11 anyways without putting effort in.

I have a job. I did three AB pugs with my alliance during my lunch hour and went against 1 premade and two pugs.

Play on Sundays and Mondays or mornings to get fewer premade as has been said to you before. On Thursday the ally premades are out in force.

2 Likes

he’s right to be triggered, classic pvp is a joke.

6 Likes

I premade and usually cap for the week around Fri or Saturday.

Its not a ‘‘joke’’ its just not for casual players like yourself

1 Like

Did you not get the memo? Pvp is for hardcore players only my dude so you will only be able to enjoy half the game.

Good luck

Well, no, I don’t think they do have jobs. However, pvp in Classic really isn’t the domain of casuals, everyone is in premades and the few who aren’t are getting their faces bashed in.

As it should be - people who put in the effort of making a PvP team is supposed to get better honor per hour than people who don’t. And if ranking isn’t for you… It isn’t for me, either, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Its because BGs are only intended for honor farming they were never meant for ‘‘fun casual pvp’’ that is what world pvp is for

I mean in sweaty classic wow you may very well be right. In vanilla and bc not so much.

1 Like

You are the one making a thread to complain about it…sounds like you are the one triggered.

1 Like

Oh and btw…incase you’ve been living under a rock. We are kind of in the middle of a pandemic with a 30-40 percent unemployment rate atm.

Do those people have jobs? Probably not.

3 Likes

Exactly. We’ll see what happens after the extended unemployment benefits are cut off at the end of the month. Right now lots of people are making more off unemployment then they were from their jobs, so they are in no rush to go back to work.

2 Likes

I actually thought that too until I got into doing more world PvP. The world PvP is really good. You will need to spec and gear appropriately for it, don’t expect your raid spec and gear to automatically work out because for a lot of classes the two are mostly incompatible with the other.

Battlegrounds started off really bad with a lot of AFK players in pug and tons of premade groups, and that was bad because the players created that former situation. Most of the AFK bots and Premades are gone because no longer is there much insensitive for the gear now that AQ gear is around the corner and also very comparable if not better in some regard.

Take it as you like, but I am having a blast!

1 Like

You lie! I was told that nobody ever would take advantage of government hand outs…

3 Likes

you are very naive if u think that premades will be gone in AQ, alot of the epic pvp gear still holds up very well in AQ