World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Announced!

World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Announced!

World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ has just been announced! Prepare to descend beneath the surface of Azeroth to explore subterranean worlds full of hidden wonders, earn the trust of the new Earthen allied race, and face an ancient evil lurking in the darkness.

View Full Article

42 Likes

Me every time I eat Taco Bell

34 Likes

this the expansion?

1 Like

Will watch on YouTube later.

1 Like

Any more class/race combos?? Need some night elf paladins!

5 Likes

So no revamp.

saaaaaaad

12 Likes

is that my girl alleria on the front cover?

4 Likes

I watched the trailer. It’s… pretty… but that’s it.

13 Likes

The official Blizzcon discussion is in this thread-

Sorry Bliz :blue_heart:

We finally done holding hands with dragons and baking cakes for centaurs?

27 Likes

Interesting that in the attached image, Shalamayne has no glowy centre. I could perhaps indicate that Anduin is still not connected to it as he was before.

We really only know the broad strokes of the expansion so far. Hopefully the main panel will give us more stuff to chew over.

4 Likes

Blizzard: If we add more W’s to the acronym, the expansion will for sure be a W!

WoW: TWW

(in all seriousness…it looks hyped so far!)

8 Likes

Very true, and very intentional I think, it looks like a big old focal point, so I certainly see a plot point, if this is one big connected saga style story, maybe in Midnight he gets the light back?

1 Like

This is the game many of us have been waiting for, for many years!!!

Wooot!

5 Likes

Good to see Anduin and Alleria again. Specially Alleria in General.

7 Likes

I always wondered whether the Nerubians were truly wiped out, especially after the BFA island expeditions that hinted we killed the last Crypt-Lord, but they just retreated so far underground they became forgotten and hidden.

This also means that Xal’atath never left Azeroth, she searched for the nerubians; though i have to wonder, did Iridikron also know about the Nerubians.

1 Like

Warbands!

Am I going to be able to play with my alts? Like . . . they can be followers of whatever toon I’m currently logged in as?

That’d be dope.

13 Likes

There probably will be for some areas, since they said we are going back to Quel’thalas and Northrend.

1 Like

Puke. :face_vomiting: 10 characters.

8 Likes

I think it looks really good in theme at least. I’m a Stan for old god stuff though.

2 Likes