Gnomelia Delivers Warcraft Rumble’s Joyful Chaos to WoW

Gnomelia Delivers Warcraft Rumble’s Joyful Chaos to WoW

There’s no better pilot than a S.A.F.E. pilot, and Gnomelia Gearheart is the best. Dive into joyful chaos when you add her to your expanding Collection of Battle Pets.

View Full Article

4 Likes

It has populated in my pet collection. I had to relog. This battle pet is really cool.

3 Likes

Kinda feels weird to have a gnome as a pet honestly

Does anyone not realize what blizzard just done?

6 Likes

Oh yeah?

I beat Hogger this morning. I’ll have to log back in and check now.

Got it, Yay!

I mean we had a dead one in SL

3 Likes

I’d play if you got a mount from it, like we did Hearthstone. /shrug

ok this is the cutest pet ever. the summoning animation and little “woohoo” she does is amazing. :smiley:

1 Like

we already have human and orc pets so why not gnome?

1 Like

I have defeated Hogger, but I have not received the WoW pet or the Hearthstone back. Anyone else have this issue?

3 Likes

I have done the tutorial and beat hogger and have 27 sigils so far. Also I have not got any of the pre reg rewards as well. what do i need to do?

1 Like

my people are pets to you?
just wait till you give us gnome paladins!
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:
/disgruntled chilibean rantings

4 Likes

Now Gnomes are pets. I’m going to go collect some more!!

/reports to Greatfather Winter
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

I and a few others also are having this issue. The only thing that seems to shared amongst us is that we all played Rumble on iOS. I also have noticed my Battle.net status acting wonky; like it was staying set at Busy, even though I had set it back to Online, and at least one of the others is also showing as “Busy” even though they didn’t set it that way. For me, I wasn’t able to get it to stay until I logged out of Battle.net and force-quitting the Rumble app on my phone.

Still no Gnomelia though… At the very least, I think maybe the iOS installation is having trouble sending data out to Battle.net?

1 Like

Did you play Rumble on iOS or Android?

We had the helper’s as pets since vanilla.

I still haven’t received the pet as well. Android for me.

1 Like

Why didn’t I get it my brother used my phone and he got it I signed in defeated jogger but I don’t get it tf?

Restart the app.

I played on iOS and still haven’t got my pet.