This Week in WoW: October 23, 2023

This Week in WoW: October 23, 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Learn more all this week about the next content update—Guardians of the Dream.

View Full Article

1 Like

More blood elf customizations?

How much more beautiful can you make these elves Blizzard!?!

its just hair color nothing that great

If only the mechagnome had more hair colors. :paintbrush::robot::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Hmm ok :dracthyr_shrug:If that’s all.

Imagine allied races actually getting more customization :dracthyr_lulmao:

:newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll:

You better go back to your mountain! Your lucky blizzard gave you what you have. Now the real races (elves and Draenei) need more attention.

Look at the mechagnome and imagines the hair on a machine adding hair spray and gel .

C’mon twelve month sub mounts!

1 Like

It worked for the annoy o tron. :telescope::robot:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fr0YSrWXoAMMthM?format=jpg&name=large

1 Like

more customizations for blood elves? must be nice…

looks over at goblins and pandaren.

don’t worry, they’ll still complain about it that its not enough

any chance any of those articles will include information about the legendary axe? I can’t even use it but I’m eager to learn about it.

Hopefully for the sake of my 2H str brethren you’ve come up with something less utterly broken and annoying as the evoker legendary drop rate.

“We’ll be performing a live maintenance on Tuesday, October 25th from 7:00 AM (PDT) to 10:00 AM (PDT). During this time, players may experience interruptions of service including disconnects, but should be able to log back in.” Umm… Wednesday is the 25th, just so you know.

Raise the drop rate for Arfus. This torturing us for metrics is getting really old.