Blade's Edge Arena Temporarily Removed

With scheduled weekly maintenance (Tuesday, October 24 in this region), we will take the Blade’s Edge Arena out of the map pool for Arenas, Skirmishes, and Solo Shuffle.

We’re working on the map to address performance issues, and we expect to return it to the pool in a future patch.

11 Likes

Will you add the other arena maps to solo shuffle ever? Just curious, hoping to see my favorite two in there (especially the BfA shark area one)! I get that it’s not exactly symmetric but the principle behind solo shuffle (letting the law of large numbers take over) should still apply. As the number of games increases, players should get the slightly worse side closer and closer to 50% of times.

3 Likes

Please leave it out

26 Likes

Can you please remove Ashran while you’re at it? Thanks.

6 Likes

You really don’t need to put it back, we’re good without it.

27 Likes

Please remove pvp

2 Likes

Oh, this is wonderful news. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Only semi-related but any word on if the missing 5 maps from shuffle will be added next season?

4 Likes

I think I speak for every PVPer when I say you don’t need to ever add back into the pool.

21 Likes

Lol, PvP still suffering even without any updates.

They lost a map, but that map sucked anyway lol.

I actually got the BfA one, Boralus, in shuffle a while ago back in Season One, it must be pretty rare though.

Most of my matches were in the BfA and SL arenas.

I love Mechagon Arena the most, battlebots lol. And Dalaran Sewer for nostalgia.

2 Likes

Sweet baby J its a PVP miracle! Burn thar bridge to the motherloving ground

4 Likes

Take your time. Forever would be cool.

16 Likes

I don’t think that’s necessary

21 Likes

What was fun detected? It’s actually one of the most unique maps, literally the only one with any verticality to it.

Please keep it gone, it is the worst map by far.

10 Likes

Save the effort and just don’t bring it back

7 Likes

No I need the Vrynn Vanguard rep! They can delete it from existence once I’m exalted with them.

1 Like

How about adding hook point? I think we already have enough big maps for arcanr mages to never be caught… how about a little fairness.

1 Like

Stop. Don’t. Come back.

3 Likes

Please never readd it, nobody wants to fight in a bowling alley lane.

6 Likes