Fix Pagle holy

Why was Pagle down for hours last night? Why is there a queue on Palge but not Bene? Fix it.

4 Likes

Oh, Pagle, Pagle, our beloved realm,
Thy queues are long, thy servers whelm,
But we, thy players, plead with thee,
To fix our game, and set us free.

For Pagle is a realm of fun,
Where friendships forged, and battles won,
But with the queues, we cannot play,
And all our joy is thrown away.

So please, dear developers, we cry,
Fix Pagle’s servers, to the sky,
For without Pagle, we are lost,
Our spirits crushed, our souls embossed.

So hear our plea, and heed our call,
And bring back Pagle, once for all!

(And if you don’t, we’ll riot,
And throw our toys out of the pram,
And write angry tweets,
And spam your forums,
And unsub from your game.)

But seriously, please fix Pagle. We love it.

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :dracthyr_crylaugh:

2 Likes

Last night mid icc run the server just died and now 20 min que times to log in? whats the deal here? and if you do get in and thats lol if you dc what 20 min again? i don’t think so…

I recognize ChatGPT when I see it

nat pagle is my dad!

WTF! Just got back into classic wow and Pagle queue is longer than I have to play!!! Blizzard do you wonder why subscriptions are down?

Pagle is being taken offline in a few minutes. During a brief maintenance, we’re going to apply a configuration to address the service issues.

The realm should be back online shortly.

6 Likes

Just to go back into another 30 minute queue

;( so you’re telling me I just got in from a 25 minute queue to be put back into a even larger queue when the server comes back up? =((((

Servers up, quick get in there before (If at all) a queue forms!

while your at it fix the strafe bug and the gamma meta achieve not counting for people, cheers

Do we know what the cause was?

They are not going to disclose this I suspect.
I don’t even know what the problem was…but I only have an alt over there so I don’t login over there much.

If it’s only affecting a single realm it’s probably hardware/software related.

likely part of their server cluster failed, which would mean theres less server capacity which caused the queue lol

Did anyone else have gear drop right as servers shutdown on pagle tuesday? had 4 pieces drop on Heroic Rotface but were unable to loot. No help from GM tickets so far.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.