This Week in WoW: October 16, 2023

This Week in WoW: October 16, 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. The Dream Wardens are calling champions forth to protect the Emerald Dream and the new World Tree, Amirdrassil, and you can take your first steps beginning the week of November 7.

View Full Article

8 Likes

As long as it’s not another one of those Classic-only-forget-retail promos, I’m game.

1 Like

Missed opportunity to let other races have access to Druids.

RIP Nightborne Star Mage Druid.

4 Likes

Can we get some more artwork of Ebyssian as the Black Dragon Aspect? Dude looks awesome.

3 Likes

this week in wow: hopefully you friggin fix rdf in wrath lol. the levels pls blizz.

1 Like

Arthas would like to look ahead at what’s in store for WoW each week - but he can’t, because you turned him into fun dip candy powder - BLIZZARD!

7 Likes

So blood elf customizations are what just new hair colors?? Why Blizzard even bothers! Why get Blood Elfs players hopes us just to strike us down!? So druids get a plethora of news customizations but blood get nothing but hair colors! What the heck! Tattoos, scars, markings, etc nothing.

God I hope that’s these hair colors are not the only thing we blood elfs are getting.

3 Likes

Oh bring me those new Boomy customizations baby my feathers are ready :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

What is the promotion tomorrow?!

2 Likes

Oh man if it isn’t another case of “elves got something but it wasn’t enough”

1 Like

That’s so weird… Y’all spelled ‘gnome customization’ wrong…
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

Just saying if they are going to make it as one of the main points of the patch then give us something to look forward to.

We have seen customizations in other patches that were a surprise (hair colors , new markings, colors, etc) So it seems pointless to make it a main point for generic hair colors.

1 Like

I look forward to these. Always good for a grin. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@BlizzardEntertainment

It should be “Guardians” not “Guardian’s”.

:man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Blizzard won’t even correct the spelling mistake…

We vulpera might be scavengers but we know bad quality when we see it! :confounded:

“bad quality”? the very definition of “furry”

There’s no apostrophe in, “Guardians of the Dream.”

Please fix it?

1 Like