The BlizzCon® Collection is on sale now!

The BlizzCon® Collection is on sale now!

Celebrate BlizzCon with this set of World of Warcraft and Blizzard game digital goodies and more, now available on the Battle.net store.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Meh. Bring back the Blizzcon polar bear outfit.

16 Likes

I actually agree… meh indeed

13 Likes

That was a yeti. And damn was it obnoxious. Just like the darkmoon fish heads.

1 Like

gimmie the pet
:heartpulse::beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

2 Likes

Glad to see BlizzCon is returning. Planning on getting the Legendary Pack from this sale! :smiley:

5 Likes

It’s about the same as what you used to get. It’s just spread across several games. There’s nothing for SC2 this year as there has been in previous years. Of course SC2 isn’t really popular or new anymore either. You get several things for D4 though, and some stuff for Rumble.

1 Like

The legendary pack could be worth the price…if you play most of the game included.
But only for one game? Not so much.

20 Likes

I think I’ll wait for the trading post.
:israel:

18 Likes

I only want the mount and this time there´s some goodies for the other games that I don’t care at all compared to previous Blizzcons…Battle passes…I´ve not used the first battle pass from D4, IDK how it will work if I purchase this bundle…

1 Like

You had 2 years to come up with rewards to celebrate the return of Blizzcon and this was your absolute best. Oh my.

31 Likes

That’s always been true which is why it’s very … bland to me. I don’t play all those games. But for those who don’t mind or want it, :+1:

I will concede that it is blizcon not wowcon.

1 Like

Do we know if blizzcon is free to watch this year?

1 Like

Yes it is…free to watch.

4 Likes

I only want the Ysera pet and the mount and that’s about a $34 value, so skipping out on this one. I’ll hope those either end up on the store or the trading post at some point.

7 Likes

someone buy me the free online ticket & a large small fries
:fries: :beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

4 Likes

So the legendary is 50 usd? That’s gonna be like 75 here, I have almost every store item and no way am I paying the price of a full game for that.

4 Likes

Should of added game time, then I’d be in.

2 Likes

Like a small quantity of very long fries?

3 Likes

Its a shame you cant just buy the wow stuff on its own.
Its the only blizzard game i play so i have no desire for any of the other stuff.

Fortunately the wow stuff in this isnt all that good anyhow so its not really an issue passing on it.

20 Likes