This Week in WoW: October 9, 2023

This Week in WoW: October 9, 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. This week hearkens the Fall of the Lich King content update and a return to Icecrown Citadel to take on the Lich King in his seat of power in Wrath of the Lich King Classic.

View Full Article

2 Likes

RDF coming to WotLK.

Finally after constantly asking I can play WotLK.

4 Likes

Arthas would like to return to Icecrown Citadel. But he can’t, because you roasted and toasted him, BLIZZARD.

(Did you think I had forgotten? Did you think I had forgiven?)

5 Likes

They just updated the BlizzCon 2023 playlist on YouTube. The hidden video in the playlist is more than likely the BlizzCon Collection Bundle advertisement for Thursday’s promotion. :slight_smile:

https://i.imgur.com/Hl23gAL.png

1 Like

You’ve killed Arthas, so you’re also kinda complicit in the roasting and toasting.

2 Likes

Nope. Not when it comes to lore, and what they did to him in Slands.

You need to let go. Arthas the dust puff ain’t comin’ back.

2 Likes

Shhhhh…the classic people don’t know that yet!

and it it was named Icecream Citadel i would be more inclined to raid it again.

1 Like

rdf hype :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

RDF a little to late if you ask me, kinda like trying to make up for the season 1 debacle in Diabo 4

1 Like

NEVAR!!!

…I am dead serious, too. I will be bothering Blizzard about this, until the end of WoW.

Now, see - this is a great idea. Bring Arthas back, but he has to now run the citadel as an epic Icecream Adventure vacation resort.

1 Like

Well Arthas is now just a 35 anima fart :frowning:

1 Like

Is joyous journeys sticking around?

This post didn’t age well lol.

Thursday’s promo is probably going to be some Classic-specific thing that may have a retail crossover. Probably “watch Classic Twitchers for 4 hours on a muted tab to receive a recolored mount”

He will probably reconstitute (I made that up I think) himself or someone will do it for him at some point.

1 Like

yes until further notice we can only hope it’s a perm thing as it is a toggle anyways.

I thought Tirion killed him in lore?

Thank you Blizzard! you’re the best!

Until they do something stupid like… We made a clone of him during the ice crown citadel campaign just in case he died

Dun dun DUUUUUUN

only this time he’s an anti hero with a sassy sarcastic best friend, sasarai

Lich king more like ick king. Wash your hair amirite?

Oh I would love the forums then

Which one of you is the sidekick?