Prep Your Dragons and Mount Up for the Eastern Kingdoms Cup

Prep Your Dragons and Mount Up for the Eastern Kingdoms Cup

Rediscover the skies of the Eastern Kingdoms with a new Dragonriding racing event!

View Full Article

10 Likes

But I don’t wanna.

3 Likes

Why are there TWO redridge mountain races? Not just TWO but TWO of the same name.

1 Like

Ooh, has it started? Let’s freaking go!

Also, well done with that article page and how clearly and concisely you’ve written out the rewards. I like that.

2 Likes

I hope these races don’t try to skim the ground all the time, those really sucked.

3 Likes

You’ll rediscover the skies of the Eastern Kingdoms and like it mister!

4 Likes

So it’s the same outfit… Not even a different color…

Um, yeah. No thanks.

1 Like

Havent found these races fun so Ill pass. Can you guys make funner outdoor content :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll do this over all the new challenge courses added to dragon isles. Those are first racing content I’ve completely skipped doing.

4 Likes

Got my goggles ready, let’s GO

1 Like

I’ve done about five of them. I’ll be first to say that these are much harder than Kalimdor. I did that cup in practically one day.

I am struggling to get gold on a few. The booty bay one was super laggy for some reason. Ironforge caused my computer to crash at one point.

I think it’s just having to render these areas. It’s almost prudent to fly around a zone a little bit and let the world fully load before you do the race.

It’s bringing back Legion Dalaran like loading issues. And yes, I have a solid state.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

2 Likes

I gotta say, I really enjoy these races. It’s great zooming around all the places I haven’t visited in years. So good job, Blizz…keep 'em coming.

3 Likes

I enjoyed the kalimdor cup, I can’t wait to do this one, and the other expac zones as they come out!

1 Like

Ironforge does suck because half the time the rings blend into the snow like background which is annoying.

1 Like

I really wish the new dragon scale colors were unlocked for ALL of the DR drakes and not just one. I really want teal on the other drakes. Velocidrake is not my cup of tea but the teal color is lovely.
And now we are doing it again with a new color that’s locked to one drake. Please stop doing this! :dracthyr_cry: The DR drakes really need some new colors as a whole. We should be able to buy the new scale color and it unlock on all the DR mounts like the faction colors were.

I also really wonder why these Cups are time limited. No other DR race is. I understand the vendor has had different stuff added but making these races possibly once a year seems weird. I hope when dynamic flying is added to the old world maybe these become permanently available.

2 Likes

Doing all these before they increase the difficulty or something. These are way easier than Kalimdor was, aside from one or two, namely Ironforge, which was a disaster. Turn environmental detail and ground clutter all the way down for these races.

Do it at night, got it.

1 Like

No, I don’t think I will but thank you for the invitation.

:cookie:

2 Likes

Yes. I feel, I feel the need for speed.

Highway to the danger zone.

Edited to add, I take it back I just got on for some dragon racing I enjoy it so much most of the time the music the rush of speed as you navigate around obstacles and through the hoops.

I’ve only done the Elwynn forest one was zooming along and the music was playing and splat faceplant right into a tree no warning at all. That was after my first attempt everythings so low to the ground you’re having to watch your level so you can keep going. I’m still picking splinters out of my face ugh.