Dive Into Joyful Chaos as Warcraft Rumble Pops Into Azeroth

I just logged back in to see if it would let me use the remaining foils in my inventory. Initially it did not but then I started summoning each toy and when I summoned Maiv (one of the two that needed upgrading) the two missing quests (Maiv and Sneed second upgrades) appeared on the machine again. It then let me complete both quests with the two remaining foils I had and gave me the final achievement.

The other thing I noticed is that now that all figures are upgraded I was able to put all of them out and cycle through all three looks on each figure.

1 Like

So, I handed in the initial quest on an alliance alt, then realised it was a collect all the things achievement, so flew around the continent, collecting all the foils and coins. Went back to the machine and kept selecting the coin option (to receive the toy), used all the coins. Then I thought I would begin to upgrade them all, however the machine no longer has any options to upgrade, only to insert more coins. I then logged into a horde toon to complete the Org component, did the one mini, upgraded all the way, working as intended. Could see all the upgrade options available on her and checked the foils and they stated account bound, so mailed the remainder from my alliance toon to my horde toon. Foils are now lost in the nether as said horde toon never received them. Tried mail restoration and it errors out. This is the buggiest ‘event’ that Blizzard have ever produced. How did this ever pass testing?

2 Likes

minor thing.
after opening and doing the quest on 1 character.
dont send it to the other characters.
i do sha of anger on 10 alts each week… 10 alts now have the mail bag icon

I thought I was gonna get to play pinball, instead I have to run around collecting aluminum foil? I cannot contain the joy. :broken_heart: :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Is this a time limited event ?

1 Like

It’s not. :slight_smile:

We’ve been able to put in a few fixes that should hopefully address some of the issues players were experiencing and are still looking into other cases as we go.

The machines aren’t going anywhere, and so there is no rush to get everything right this moment— it won’t harm anything if you decide to wait.

11 Likes

Um yeah we can. I got my fill of it after the initial quest. Wasnt worth the time. So boring.

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates and info!

I haven’t logged in this week yet, but it sounds like a lot of fun.

I did try this, and unfortunately, they all still come up as having looted them. I also logged in this morning and nothing has changed that I noticed. I’m still 1 foil short of upgrading my Maiev figure despite looting all the foils, which other people are having similar problems.

I’m hoping that a fix will be implemented for those of us who are having such problems as opposed to being SOL on being able to upgrade each figure fully and getting the achievements.

I’ll see if any changes or fixes get implemented, I’ll look at it if/when they occur. I’ll likely add my problems in the Bugs section in the meantime.

—30 days until Blizzcon starts (Nov. 3rd)!—

:meat_on_bone::crocodile: :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

hopefully you can fix the inability to use foil upgrades if you turn in all the coins already. Quest to turn in a coin just keeps showing up and won’t let me use my last 2 foil upgrades

3 Likes

Same stuck with 1 foil in bag that I can’t turn in for my last upgrade.

1 Like

I think this is what messed me up. I picked up the coin and foil in the inn then talked to the quest giver and she took the coin away from me because of the quest. I looted everything (didn’t realize I could upgrade twice so I screwed up Maev) and now I have 3 foils and no coins and can’t get Sneed.

2 Likes

I’m the opposite, I just have 1 foil left and cannot upgrade my Sneed to max.

1 Like

I have one left to get, I thought I finished and saw there are seven to get, not six.

I had the problem of getting the coin quest, when I had no coins to get, but not letting me update a foil, I retook and abandoned the coin quest, and then went back to the machine and was able to upgrade.

1 Like

Just add some more foils and coins without adding extra rewards.
A fast and simple fix.

I have 1 foil eaten by a bug(probably used 3rd time on something) and can’t get others because they don’t exist.

3 Likes

Just a heads up: If your inventory is full when you open a Rumble Box, the toy is placed on the ground, but you don’t get the collectible toy in your inventory, (as there is no way to get extra coins) so you can be missing entire toys in your collection. I had this happen with Maiev.

Looking forward to additional fixes, as I’ve used all foils already but still missing one upgraded toy. Guessing one of them took 3 instead of 2… So I’m out some achievements until a hotfix fixes something :frowning:

3 Likes

I LOVE this! I collect figures and cant wait for this!

I’ll be on the list waiting for a fix to come in. I still have 1 foil but no quest to turn in. Lacking the last Maiev upgrade to complete it. Tried logging multiple times, finally just closed the game and decided to do something else.

2 Likes

Please stop sending these mails from Mizzen to every character, multiple times even! I’m not even going to mess with this at all until bug fixes are implemented, and I surely don’t need to get these in game mails over and over again.

5 Likes