October’s Trading Post is Spooktacular

October’s Trading Post is Spooktacular

Get a little spooky and maybe a little ooky with this month’s Trading Post offerings. Take a magical ride with this month’s signature item—Eve’s Ghastly Rider mount—and show off your class pride with new Death Knight, Demon Hunter, and Druid sets.

View Full Article

49 Likes

Druid sets!!!

7 Likes

Amazing stuff Blizzard! A Broom mount finally!

16 Likes

I knew one of my GIFs would pay off someday. :woman_mage::broom: :wink:

61 Likes

Oh snap that green hood lets dwarves complete the vanilla guard look.

31 Likes

Spooktacular, indeed!

5 Likes

Is that a broom. I’m so happy

7 Likes

Since this broom is usable year round and instant cast during Hallow’s End, could you give the same treatment to the Magic Broom? I prefer its simpler look compared to this one.

7 Likes

The imp in a ball, omg yes!

4 Likes

HD Headmaster’s Charge staff looks sexy, and I like the 2 chainmail tabards

1 Like

I still would prefer the old broom mount, but this is okay I guess.

I liked the old broom mount because of its simplicity - it doesn’t take up much of the screen. But the new broom mount looks a bit chonky with the light and such.

5 Likes

what am I complaining about, exactly?

Yay Broom!

We have been asking for this for a very long time.

Looks awesome!

3 Likes

Still miffed that DH only gets two weapon mogs for 500 Tenders while every other class gets 3 (and Druids get 4). They couldn’t add an axe, sword or fist weapon to the set? Or at least a purple variant of the two weapons to match the armor set?

Otherwise the month looks stacked and I’m glad I have a 1,000 tenders saved up.

1 Like

October Trading Post is precisely why we need more options to earn and buy tender.

1 Like

People will be nickle and dimed willingly apparently

8 Likes

Why are the armor and weapons class-restricted? I’m really not allowed to use skulls on my Paladin or…?

3 Likes

I don’t see any issue with buying transmogs from the Shop. If they added every single in-game transmog to the Shop, you can bet I would be buying them. I’m a collector and that is a huge amount of time saved.

1 Like

World’s goofiest idea in the flesh

6 Likes

EA’s target demographic right here. If only they owned WoW :roll_eyes:

5 Likes