Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Zipao Tiger Pet

Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Zipao Tiger Pet

Add the Zipao Tiger pet to your collection with Amazon Prime Gaming. This magical pet is the perfect accompaniment for all your adventures.

View Full Article

7 Likes

Thanks, he’s adorable. I hope we see more retired RAF rewards. :dracthyr_heart:

6 Likes

That one was a Taiwan promotion, iirc, so I’m super excited to see stuff we’ve never been able to get here!

5 Likes

Very purple.

1 Like

Oh, huh. I read on Warcraft Pets that yes it was a Taiwan promo but then got moved to RAF in other regions. :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Someone got rather creative with the angle in that picture. I got confused and mistook it for a hunter pet, rather than the little pet battle guys. I wondered why they’d have a promotion for one class…

4 Likes

I am glad they brought the silver pig and now this in. Always got the RAF mounts but could never get the pets.

1 Like

It was a RAF reward in a sort of way. When the program was ending, they gave people that still had extra unclaimed RAF rewards a choice of any previous RAF mount (like the zebra or rocket) or you could also choose both the gold and silver pigs or the two gem tigers, this one included. That’s how I had it before this promotion + the gold and silver pigs.

2 Likes

Had to zoom in to see the night elf in the photo was smiling. I thought she was doing a “the hell is this?” pose.

1 Like

Oh… I didn’t know that, thanks!

2 Likes

Love this, thanks Blizz!

1 Like

Okay he is just adorbs :slight_smile:

1 Like
For some odd reason, it says I claimed it but it doesn't show in my pet log...? o.0;
2 Likes

Same here. Not in my pet journal. I contacted Amazon Prime Gaming; they noted that my account is properly linked, said they couldn’t help me and to “Contact the Game Developer”.

1 Like

Thank you the necro! I actually forgot to claim this and the promo ends soon.

Convenient link and claimed in 12 seconds. TY! I had missed it for some reason.

it says claimed and its not in my journal. Instead the silver pig showed up to open.