Leap Aboard the Pirate’s Day Celebration–September 19!

Leap Aboard the Pirate’s Day Celebration–September 19!

Avast ye landlubbers! It’s time to hoist sail and make way to Booty Bay for Pirate’s Day!

View Full Article

5 Likes

She decided to skip it on my server. Sisters of Elune

There’s a new 50k gold for a dragonriding mount customization if anyone wants it.

2 Likes

Pirate Expansion…

2 Likes

Ahahahahahahahaha.

No, just… no.

Imagine paying 50k gold, for a saddle. That’s only for the Highland Drake, too?

Predatory FOMO much, Blizzard?

Something fun for ‘all players’ is now sacrificed on the altar to appease the whales (gotta sell 'em tokens!), GG Blizzard “Entertainment”.

I’m certainly entertained by this, lol.

I wonder what other new holiday stuff has been cannibalized and won’t be given out for free, like how past holiday events used to work during the peak of this game!

11 Likes

Yarrrrrgh! I am a pirate today and ye be givin’ me all your booty!

1 Like

I can’t say anything because I spent 5 million on a mount. It was a really good mount though.

3 Likes

It’s just a gold sink. Nothing to get bent out of shape over. You can barely see the treasure chest anyway and it’s only for one mount. :dracthyr_shrug:

3 Likes

A house that can fly, is customizable, and has every vendor that auto updates for every expansion plus a handy profession trainer? Oh and it has shark defense cannons that shoot sharks at potential enemies! Yarrrr

2 Likes

Usually I find gold sinks to be at least something cool, like the giant spider mount or the brutosaur.

I personally think this is the worst one yet.

I’m not even sure it’s compatible with whole-dragon skins, like the metal drake from Abberus, or the PvP skin.

It’s also a holiday item, which… blegh.

It’s like if they made the Headless Horseman mount a semi-expensive vendor item, I just don’t like the idea of this whatsoever.

But it’s their game…

1 Like

My fat tauren covers half the treasure chest on the saddle.

Still worth the pocket change it cost though.

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re not wrong there.

1 Like

What about sharks with laser beams attached to their heads?

That was so cataclysm

1 Like

it is really infuriating when you all release an event or reward or even in game shop items that have both items for retail and classic. seriously, why? we played classic, when it was retail. why make unique rewards for both game modes. extremely annoying.

even those ukraine pets. as much as i am a pet collector you were charging extra because of 2 pets. but 1 was for classic. sorry but you did not get my $$ for that. stop separating rewards like this. allow for items to be attained in both. strange, weird way of doing things lately.

1 Like

Is it account-wide though?

pirate thief spec pls

It’s 50k for a cosmetic. :dracthyr_hehe_animated: Buy it or don’t.

Yarrrr!

I’m usually against FOMO and expensive nonsense, but 50k is chump change and it’s a cool item.

All dragonriding customizations are accountwide.

I have 1.8 million gold right now and I have not done anything more than casual gold farming as I play the game (and I started with less than 100k because I spent my gold on tokens to buy the expansion)

Getting 50k gold is not remotely difficult.

And at the end of the day, it’s just a saddle. You’ll be fine if you don’t get it this year.

1 Like