Error Retrieving Character List

still nothing no realm list
think someome from blizzard would least port as to whats going on

I love how this happens during a 1 day event, hope they do somethin’ for it, probably won’t, but one can hope.

They did. Said they were working on it and would let us know once they had some sort of update.

that would show signs of weekness to invovle or inform its customers!!! its the cali way!!! go libs go

There’s literally an announcement on the launcher and the log in screen they are having issues and would update us when they figure it out. What a stupid reply.

We’re continuing to work on this priority issue. We don’t have an ETA for a fix yet.

2 Likes

looks to be now a full server issue, as now I’m getting a No servers are currently available notice. It’s progress that they are working on it, just be patient

1 Like

Why cant you tell us what you all think is happening? Vague answers are well, vague.

3 Likes

wow thats tells us a lot

1 Like

OK, now all servers are Offline, maybe they got it figured out.

1 Like

so we shouldnt have to delete cache folders or addons? glad to know its on blizzard end was going crazy thinking my wow broke. is this expected to be fixed before the end of day? is there any explanation on what caused this? i think us east coast player need answers since this effects our ability to play.

Yeah, don’t think it’s anything you need to do on your end. First east coast was impacted, but my guess is they shut down and reset all servers. They likely don’t have answers because they’re figuring it out, and honestly the intricacies of the problem don’t really matter (unless you need to know so you know how to avoid it because you personally manage servers of this scale? idk, not sure why folks “want answers” when they don’t really want the answer, they just want to know when it will be fixed)

Looks to be back up, happy playing :slight_smile:

Severs are up ppl!

still in my bags. whew.

No, we must be informed of the exact coordinates of every spec of dust on the mainframe. Also the underwear brand of everyone in IT, for reasons.

Confirming that the issue was resolved at about 11:30 a.m. PDT, and we’re seeing all realms with players logging in as expected.

Have a good day!

3 Likes

Well done.

I tell you what. Never getting anything from gamestop again. Hopefully they are in the mood for a hot tempered customer.

Lol, we don’t need to know.