This Week in WoW: September 11, 2023

This Week in WoW: September 11, 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. The last of the secrets (of Azeroth) will be released this week. If you haven’t found them all, don’t worry. They aren’t going away, and you can catch up on your sleuthing at any time.

View Full Article

6 Likes

Should we visit Grizzly Hills? :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised that as soon as the post went up people swarmed it and are now off chasing the next clue to find the satchel!

1 Like

Most of the satchels needed to get Tobias have been found already…all though it was reported that a new one was found in Nagrand today…not sure which one though.

Ohhhh! The Nagrand one was connected to the “Most Romantic Spots” post which made it the eleventh satchel.

Honestly, it’s interesting that whoever designed the quests and achievements decided that sure, 10 will get you a cute doggo and the achievement, but still threw in extra satchels to go and find.

1 Like

But which Nagrand now…we have two of them…one is TBC and other is WoD…

TBC’s Nagrand. It’s on a floating island with a skeleton and a danger sign. But in regards to the “Secret Of Azeroth” that has you talking to Bobby Carlisle for the twelfth clue, I think people are still working on it.

Ahhh I know that spot…LOL been on that island a few times to hide from the Horde lol…well hide from those that can’t track me…

1 Like

So even though the calendar says the event ends Thursday, it’s just lying, huh?

oh so i don’t have to be done with the clues by like midday tomorrow? that’s what i had thought like it would eventually be going away

They said you’ll still be able to find them even when they’ve all been found, which is today. You’ll still be able to get the satchels well into the future.