[H] Mankrik | <The Ocho> 50/50 Recruiting

Thank you for tuning in to < The Ocho >

Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7:30-10:30 PM EST. Togc 50/50, 54/54 Ulduar

We strive to push content at a high level while also providing a friendly and helpful environment. Guild members are expected to treat each other with respect and encourage growth on a guild, raid, and personal level. We expect our members to be prepared for raid with knowledge of the fights and willingness to put their best foot forward.

Our Focus is not speed running, but progression and efficiency in a way to get content on farm, and continue to improve the execution of boss fights and movement through trash at a consistent pace. Our intent is to complete all hard modes and heroic raids in Wrath.

We’re recruiting for our main raid team:

High Prio: UH DK, Ele Sham
Med Prio: Affliction Lock, Fury Warrior

Bench players willing to fill as needed for both 25/10 content are welcome to join

Loot Distribution: Loot Council in conjunction with loot prioritization input from all raiders on ThatsMyBis. Loot is distributed in the way the loot council determines to be the most effective for overall raid improvement and fairness.

Feel free to toss me a message over discord/in game if interested.

Discord: sprocks

4.7 fury warrior interested and can xfer asap

Sending fr on discord

Still recruiting the above for ICC!

Hello I’m a hunter on Mankrik. I’m returning to wrath classic and looking for a team to join. I sent you a friend request on discord

Updated class recruitment priority. Filled spots for Hunter and spriest, but looking for an ele!

5677 gs fury of new guild

discord seven2441

Hello . Are you still looking for the ppl ? sending message on disco