Problem with Mechagon (PTR ignored?)

In 10.1.7 Mechagon Island was been scaled until to 10-60 level zone, the truth and on PTR and on live, quests broken. I sent few reports when was on PTR, but seems they was been ignored, if no one not fixed it.

If Horde players can be start questline and finish few quests, before “game” stopped them, Alliance can’t finish even first quest :confused:

Horde players can do all quests until to “Drill Rig Construction” - this quest already can’t pick, drill rig yellow, and not clickable.

Alliance players can get quest “The Legend of Mechagon” and it’s all, he broken and next quests can’t continue.

Question, scaled zone and even not check quests it’s normal? Patch was been on PTR few months and for this time, even after reports problem not was been checked and fixed.

5 Likes

With hotfixes that went live a few hours ago, Mechagon should be fixed up.

1 Like

New bugs/errors:

1. BIG problem with dungeon “Operation: Mechagon”
  1. I’m already mentioned loot and i I think, for some items on Island need change requirement level, because when you can do quest on level 20 and your award is a trinket for level 50 with ilvl 78, which lower than your TOP gear, I don’t know, only one question in a head - “what the…”.

Look on this:

And check my armory:

1. Also found new broken quest - https://www.wowhead.com/quest=56168/factory-refurbished

In the end of questline can receive achievement and mount, all quests marked like content for 10+ level players, but one chest does not give you finish this.

Other:

• Rare NPC and other mobs looks normally.
  • Daily quests works good.
5 Likes

Paragraphs 1,2 & 3 not was been updated/fixed!

1 Like

I think you have to post those things to the report bug section though, not sure this is the right place for bug reporting.

1 Like