Save Up to 50% on Hot Summer Deals

Save Up to 50% on Hot Summer Deals

It’s the perfect time to treat yourself, or a friend, to some summer blockbuster deals. Save up to 50% off Dragonflight, Wrath of the Lich King Classic game upgrades, select game services, and more!

View Full Article

1 Like

Oh dang it! I was hoping for a different kind of promo, but happy for those that want it.

1 Like

Got everything already. :frowning:

1 Like

With how high the gold is, I won’t be buying anything, any time soon that’s for sure
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Save 50% on Warcraft 3: Reforged.

That game was only 50% complete in the first place, so the price finally matches the product.

12 Likes

Another sale?

2 Likes

TFW you buy something and then a week later it’s on sale. :sob:

2 Likes

It’s so hoooooooottttttttt and so are these dealz! Oh baby these sizzlin’ specials!!!

Btw I recommend the boat it’s cool I bought it

Email header says "save up to 67% on Diablo IV, world of warcraft : Dragonflight, Call of Duty, and more!

None of those have a 67% off, false advertising!

Yea Diablo II resurrected is 67% off…

1 Like

Can’t believe they’re not just giving that away by now. Wrap it into the game chest or whatever it’s called.

2 Likes

So I can pay $27.49 for literally nothing?

Why is this being offered to people who have all 4 items already? Normally the system is smart enough to tell us we aren’t eligible. Lol.

3 Likes

Get it before it leaves the shop!

Oh no oh no! :scream:

3 Likes

South Seas / Other Side of Azeroth Expansion confirmed.

Led by Nightsquall the pirate to the other side of the planet. Let’s go :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

This is just a veiled way to make a donation to Bobby Kotick’s 9th yacht GoFundMe account.

2 Likes

DAAAAAAAAMN!

Sure wish I could gift the package to a friend. :frowning:

1 Like

i mean if it were me i would… not do that. but if you want!

I don’t see the discounts on WotLK Classic Shop. Are the character service discounts only for retail or is this an oversight?

1 Like

If you click buy now, there will be a box saying you have obtained all of those items, and it will not let you purchase.