Why do we NEED a priest for mythics

We shouldn’t be dependent on a certain class to run a dungeon. Every grp is NEEDING a priest rn. Give ALL healers a mass dispel. Spriests are pretty op anyways… especially with augs

4 Likes

It’s because of this dungeon rotation. There’s certain bosses/mob packs in HOI/Uldaman that become borderline impossible at very high keys without a priest MD’ing. And there are other mythics that don’t necessarily require MD but it makes it a heck of a lot easier.

4 Likes

It will be a shame when they finally capitulate and give mass dispel to another class because of you people.

12 Likes

It’s not needed for 99% of groups. And Blizz just nerfed some dungeons where MD was being used, which was the right way to handle it. I’d rather not see every class with an identical toolkit.

5 Likes

They changed 2 specific parts in 2 dungeons, while leaving a lot of other MD situations intact. Maybe their plan is to fix 2 per week, since it seems S2 is going to drag on for another 3 months anyway…

I don’t mind if it does, I still don’t have KSH.

1 Like

Can’t wait for World of Blobcraft when there are 3 classes, Tank, DPS and Healer.

2 Likes

They really should.

2 Likes

Should just give mass dispell to blood DKs

2 Likes

Oh, it’s Bursting week my friend.

MD is going to be a flat out requirement.

Give MD to hunters via some pet, and maybe they’ll stop complaining about having zero utility.

1 Like

Not needing something and not requiring something are two different things.

I’ve no doubt many groups will require it. It’s easier to MD than expect your dps to not be total mongos.

2 Likes

I’ll share my MD if someone shares their lust.

Its mass dispel and mind soothe.

Mind sooth is especially weird because they specifically put in a lot of true sight mobs to prevent shroud/mass invis/invis pots but left them able to be avoided with mind soothe. Anything with true sight should be immune to mind soothe.

3 Likes

Bursting was mass dispelable in Shadowlands too and nobody cared.

3 Likes

YOU PEOPLE? Don’t be racist against ppl who cant md

2 Likes

IMO just delete truesight. Even better if you also make hallways big enough to just run by mobs you don’t want to pull like some convenient spots in NL. More control over the route is always better!

Oops I meant to post on rita lol

1 Like

OP I agree that all healers should have mass dispel, be able to dispel any type (magic, poison, curse, etc) BASELINE, and all healers should have brez. All tanks should have lust. Dispel should also be off the GCD like interrupts.

2 Likes

I disagree, different classes bring different utility- and that is OK. :+1:

1 Like

Put it on a Tenacity pet just to troll them :laughing:

1 Like