165 Disc Priest LF CE Mythic Raiding

Looking for competitive established CE mythic raiding guild . Have uunat and bod logs to link upon request my bnet Crazytiger#11180

Hey there, we could use a solid disc priest on our team!
I’ll leave our little bit of info below for your consideration.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Sindris give me a buzz! I am on discord during the day and bnet at night, the grind life is real.

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment!

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret/Tank Medium, Holy: Low
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Dps: High, Resto: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Medium, Dps: Low
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: High
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We take a few days off after Progression.
  • Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Tracy#7543, Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

if your still looking for a guild I would like to interview you.

Calculated Calamity is seeking new members for Shadowlands raiding ,M+ and PvP. We are Guild Based on Commnunity, Progression, and Skill.

About Northrend Neckbeards:
Semi-hardcore Guild looking to clear content in a Timely and Enjoyable Manner. We are keeping the guild small so we can focus on the real community aspect of a guild.
Strong Well-minded Memebers are the focus of the guild. So if your looking for a guild that brings thier best to the guild and can have a laugh. Then I bet you found
a New Home.

Current Needs:
Healers, Range DPS

Raid Time:
Saterday 8:00PM EST - 12:00 EST
Sunday: 8:00PM EST - 12:00 EST

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Nororango#1887
Discord Nororango#3749