Brawl with the Blues Today - Friday, Aug. 4

Please join us on the Normal WoW Classic Era PTR realm today, Friday, August 4 at 2:00 p.m. PDT (4:00 p.m. CDT / 5:00 p.m. EDT)!

We’re bringing the PvP shenanigans to encourage as much PvP as possible, so we can confirm the adjustments to the new PvP system are behaving as expected.

And don’t forget to look for the Barebones vendor for all of your PvP-related needs.

See you there!

7 Likes

:thinking: I must be a time traveller or Blizz is using a different calendar than I am using.

:smiley:

1 Like

If anyone manages to get in there, please ask them if they have plans to bring F R E S C O servers. I don’t see any other point of this event to be honest.

2 Likes

I heard reports of Qiraji Mindslayers tunneling through Ashenvale. Can you verify these claims??

1 Like

Please ask about clones so the topic can be laid to rest

1 Like

Zuggrend is bad at the game and I want him to know it.

2 Likes

Should do this for Rank 3 players on Live servers.

Make the PVP set acquired this way only work in Instanced PVP, this would massively drive participation in BG’s/

1 Like

One more consideration.

Consider after Rank Reset; since you know everyones max lifetime rank; putting their characters up to that rank floor… Meaning if you were say Rank 7 and were 93% in, you would be wiped like is req, but then your character starts at 0% Rank 7.

1 Like

Something I been chatting about today. Obviously I don’t have the knowledge of how that all works internally, but it seems rather cruel especially to those who are rank 13 to get slapped back down to rank 1 or no rank when they are implementing a system where its biggest feature is no more rank decay.

1 Like

Its not like they don’t have the information… Literally says on your character sheet Highest Rank (rank name here)

so should not be so much trouble as to award that highest rank after the fact, even if we had to wait a week or something, whatever right?

1 Like

Tmugsy the Night Elf Warrior defeated Aggrend in battle today. Get rekt, Aggrend!

3 Likes

Stop spawning my Druid on top of ony.

3 Likes

If I have the chance, I will be there and tell them to scrape cancerous PhReSh servers now and forever. Thanks for the reminder.

Is there a possibility of this being done at a time where it nicely coincides with Oceanic / Asia timing? Some of us want to participate but it would be in the early morning AM for us.