Wrap Up the Summer with the August Trading Post

Wrap Up the Summer with the August Trading Post

The days of summer may be winding down, but you can still heat things up with a variety of hot new items in ravishing red or cool things down with some tranquil blue items in the Trading Post*. You’ll stand out with this month’s signature item—the Bones of the Bloodhunter ensemble.

View Full Article

19 Likes

Omg blue & red scarfies. :dracthyr_love_animated:

12 Likes

And there goes all my tender.
Good selection this month :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Gonna be hard to pick what I can live without for a while so I can save for the armor sets. Lots of good choices this month.

4 Likes

Zandalari trolls won

They finally get their blood troll transmog, congratulations

5 Likes

Is that ensemble a specific armor type or usable by everyone?

1 Like

Not a fan of the signature item but maybe I’ll find a use for it some day. Two colors of the wanderer stuff though.

2 Likes

But, if I spend so much this month, I won’t be able to afford next month’s class sets+weapons…

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

7 Likes

if the montly reward is an armor set it usually is cosmetic. so anyone can mog it regardless of armor type

6 Likes

Disappointing imo

3 Likes

Well, I’ll only be spending 500 tenders next month. I have the alabaster mounts and have no desire for the clefthoof. The weapons are meh.

Edit: the blood trolls set is going to be everywhere, gonna get sick of looking at it real quick.

4 Likes

this is a great month for the trading post!

8 Likes

I just want a duck mount. Is that too much to ask?

12 Likes

Liking the sleeve gloves and cloak colors this month. Going to be a big spend month for me

6 Likes

I imagine it’ll be cosmetic and usable by all armor types.

I swear I already have half of these. :confused:

2 Likes

Duck’s aren’t real! They are Nathrezim spies!!!

2 Likes

im kinda hyped bout that blood set. very nice.
double mountstoo. very cool.

2 Likes

Then you’ll be excited to spend it next month when they start releasing class sets

2 Likes

i didnt have the ethereal trader or the helms or the full length gloves or the alabaster mounts. eek, not enough tender

3 Likes