This Week in WoW: July 24, 2023

This Week in WoW: July 24, 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Step back in time for Legion Timewalking this week, and The Great Push continues as Group B takes the stage Friday, July 28, through Sunday, July 30.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Oh two promotions this week! :dracthyr_uwu:

2 Likes

This is very interesting, but it makes sense given that there isn’t enough room in a single promotion for both a Swift Spectral Tiger AND a Magic Rooster.

1 Like

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:
If only!
I figure one is probably the Prime gaming one, isn’t the mount about to expire?

1 Like

Come on blue rocket! Would like to be able to get at least one reward :rofl:

1 Like

It’s kind of disappointing to take the time to click the link just to read a very uninteresting “new promotion”. Perhaps just a little more information?

6 Likes

They’ll let us know on the 25th and 27th.

1 Like

Once could almost be mistaken and think they forgot to edit that placeholder and put what the actual promotion was in both spots, but this is Blizzard we’re talking about they don’t ever make mistakes.

2 Likes

They’re dates that will have announcements. On those dates, the promotions will be announced.

The articles every week do the same thing by showing dates and what the announcements will be for them.

So little articles this week.

I saw “news post” and that picture of the Emerald Nightmare and got excited for a second before I realized it was probably for Legion Timewalking lol

2 Likes

Maybe BfA Timewalking soon?

God i hope not

I’m hoping the BfA TW mount would be something cool, like a recolored Brutosaur.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah, Legion TW? Happy week for me!

2 Likes

You are ignoring your playerbase.

Unlimited Free Transfers are being exploited in Classic Era. This has been brought to your attention for what is now the SEVENTH consecutive This Week In WoW article and no acknowledgement of any kind has been given for Blizzard’s plans to fix this blatant cheating.

Multiple tickets, threads, and in-game reports have been filed against this complaint. My own thread detailing the issue (https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-era-exploitation-of-free-transfers/) was made 13 weeks ago.

Blizzard’s lack of communication on the matter does them no favors. There is a very simple solution to this exploit, yet they choose to leave the game vulnerable.

Do we really wanna relive BFA? No we dont. it was a nightmare that needs to be forgotten.

1 Like

I agree but I’ll take that over the literally 0 communication we used to get

Resistance is futile. BfA TW is coming.

Enjoy suffering in the bfa dungeons then, Ive got so many TW tokens i can buy eveyrthing from vendor day 1 and all reps maxed out too.