<Liberty and Allegiance> Cutting Edge, Multi-Team Guild, Recruiting!

[A][US] Proudmoore- 8/9M Abberus / 8/8M CE VOTI Recruiting!

We’re an established guild of chill adults who have been raiding together since HFC. We have a CE team, a mythic team, and a heroic team. We’re always looking for great players to add to our roster. We have a great community of raiders, social, and mythic + players, with 15-40 people on most days all day!

Knights Templar (KT) Team:

• Raid Times: Friday 7-10pm PST (Monday as optional additional progression night)

• Progression: 5/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N

• Current Needs: Mage, Monk (Mistweaver or Windwalker), any Exceptional DPS/Healers

X Team: (Heroic Team)

• Raid Times: Tues/Weds 9-11pm PST

• Progression: 7/9H, 9/9N

• Current Needs: Full, but will consider any exceptional DPS.

Will consider any exceptional applicants for all teams

What we expect from you:
  • You must come to the raid prepared to kill the boss with enough knowledge of the fight that you should be able to raid-lead it.
  • You must have a working mic and be able to talk on discord.
  • You must transfer to Proudmoore to be on the team.

How to apply:
Go to our discord’s welcome channel, and react to the messages. https://discord.gg/PgYpj4Fu
Once you react to the welcome channel you will be given permissions to see the applicants channel. Type !apply to be brought to a short google sheet.

and

Contact us @Discord: (contact after you have submitted an application)

KT Team Contacts: @valdermort, @Krinu, @Soundscape
X Team Contacts: @Alcar, @Anekaa

1 Like

Join our discord check us out!

Fckahjun here. (Ignore my ign, I regret about this ign)

I’m 1 and half month baby at Liberty & Allegiance currently at T team. Love the competitive environment where we have fun, however we as a family get very serious whenever we are doing raiding objective.

First impression
I played a lot of different games but never heard of Interview for a in game Guild. Im so nervous but somehow I pass :stuck_out_tongue: My first raiding was like doing badly and I got called out in middle of Heroic Sarkareth fight on wrong mechanics. My family do teach me and successfully clear after 7attempts.

I improved a lot thanks to their guidance. Highly recommend to Join us and have serious fun!!

We’re world famous

I trialed five guilds at the same time and this guild was by far the friendliest! With a variety of teams offering different times and difficulty, I found my forever home and so can you.

1 Like

Come raid with us, got anymore of them ranged dps?

Templar Team still recruiting here! Need a few more DPS and one Healer who can also DPS on occasion!

Friday Night, 1 Night a week for 3 hour, team is recruiting 2 DPS Of ANY type!

Always looking for good peeps, join our discord!

Can we have more Dad jokes pls

I enjoyed raiding with L&A while on K from WoD to BfA. I wish I had the time to do progression raiding again with them.

Still alive, kickin’ and looking for more!

K Team and Templar are still looking for more!

Still lookin’, still cookin’.

Join our discord to apply! https://discord.gg/d9FprFF
Doooo eeeeet

bump ///\

Great guild with awesome people!

We’re now 9/9N and 4/9H and still looking for more!

Knights Templar Recruiting:

Mage, Enhance Shaman, Holy Paladin, and any exceptional DPS/Healers

Bump!

Knights Templar needs a Monk!