The Great Push 2023 Starts This Weekend!

The Great Push 2023 Starts This Weekend!

Get ready for edge-of-your seat action as competitors strive for greatness in this epic PvE adventure to claim their place among the elite.

View Full Article

32 UR go echo!! Guardian Hpal Augvoker Fire Spriest :clap::clap::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Excited to see the groups with multiple Augmentation Evokers.

1 Like

I do my great push every morning.

8 Likes

Just one probably, you can get more out of a PI and aug buff (main stat, crit) on a perfect burst DPS. In keys, many of the same class is not usually a thing; you want to get more class buffs unless the benefit of stacking is enough to make up the difference.

1 Like

The great push!

10 Likes

12 Likes

Classes are now safe from the nerfbat until the event ends.

3 Likes

More like “The Great Uninstall”, lol. This season is a joke.

Also, I was today years old when I realized that you can’t report/flag posts made by blues, lol.

9 Likes

I may be wrong, but I doubt you’ll see groups with more than 1.

I know everyone’s pointing out the raid with 22 of them, but I don’t think that just 2 or 3 provides enough benefit to outweigh the actual DPS loss.

OK bye.

/tenchar

4 Likes

Is this an e-sports thing?

1 Like

We’re talking about mythic+ here right? I’m not sure if that’s how I’d describe running the same thing over and over and over again for months.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know there’s content I can nap through.

Have a good day!

:cookie:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Who ever decided to officially go with this name should be fired.

Also e-sports isn’t my thing…

1 Like

I was wondering why their paid community managers were doing selective moderation / steering of r/wow topics towards mythic+ the past week.

I guess this explains it.

I’m excited to watch, but the meta right now is gross, and every match this weekend will be a mirror comp.

You gotta start calling The Great Push literally anything else.

4 Evokers and a DK, let’s GOOOOOOOOO!