WoW Hotfixes - Updated October 25

Did the legion mining/herbing rank 3’s recently for the new achievements, they’re just low droprate

“Fixed a bug that could cause Warcraft Rumble Foils to go missing. If you’re missing a Foil that should have been given to you, click on the Warcraft Rumble Machine to receive the Foil. Multiple clicks can produce multiple missing Foils, if applicable.”

This is not working for me. I am missing one foil and clicking on the machine is not giving it to me. I collected all 14 from their locations and have triple-checked them since.

Is spending 30 minutes changing some value really considered caring/focusing on legion/bfa? I’m pretty sure they have more than one person working on WoW

1 Like

same. ran the script, says i’m missing one of the stormwind foils. click on the machine and it asks for the insert coin quest

Depends on how much red tape needs to be dealt with first - the fix might take 30 mins to turn a dial sure, the leadup to that fix could takes weeks of back and forth between teams, investigate and then problem solve before said fix can be implemented because

Yep. Multiple people with multiple jobs to do for current, ptr, next xpac, blizz con - the list goes on.

What script told you specifically which foil you were missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.

Great Job !

October 13, 2023

Items

• Fixed an issue that could prevent “Windborne Velocidrake: Visage of the Infinite” from dropping for some players.
  • Sockets may now be added to Dreamsurge gear.
    • Developers’ notes: Gear that was acquired through the Dreamsurge before this hotfix will not be eligible for socketing.

Quests

• Fixed a bug that could prevent the Maruuk Centaur quest “Farrier Rondare” from proceeding as intended.

World

• Fixed a bug preventing Zidormi from toggling to both versions of Theramore as expected.

Classic Era and Hardcore

• The object created by a warlock’s Ritual of Summoning is now placed exactly where the warlock is standing.
1 Like

Thank you for the fix.

edit: Unfortunatly, I’ve already upgraded the neck piece to 7/8. Hopefully the wyrm crests I spent on it haven’t been wasted.

Well that explains a thing or three…

They won’t be.

If you replace the necklace with another of the same type, you’ll be able to upgrade it to catch up to the same level as the previous one with only Flightstones. You’ll get credit for the Crests you’ve already spent.

1 Like

October 17, 2023

Dungeons and Raids

• Players can now queue for Mists of Pandaria timewalking and Wrath of the Lich King timewalking while in Chromie time, when available.

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Fixed an issue where defeating Aku’mai in Blackfathom Deeps and Archaedas in Uldaman was not properly completing the dungeon and rewarding players when queued into via the Random Dungeon Finder tool.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented Netherwhelp and Frosty from appearing in the Pets tab.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented shapeshifted Druids from exiting certain dungeons.
  • Fixed an issue where Luck of the Draw was not being given to players entering The Escape from Durnholde from a Random Dungeon Finder queue.
1 Like

Can you please fix the DF Season 2 Mage shoulders? They have a visual glitch with the magic effects. It can be seen on the regular PVP, the normal, and heroic versions. The only ones that don’t seem to have it are PVP Elite and Mythic versions. This has been reported multiple times and nothing has been done about it

October 20, 2023

WoW Classic Era and Hardcore

• Undead enemies in the tunnels just outside the entrance to Deadmines now have a more reasonable spawn rate.

• Fixed an issue preventing the weekly raid quest from being offered after the weekly reset.
  • All versions of Ashen Verdict reputation rings are now Unique-Equipped.
  • The 10-player instance Upper Blackrock Spire was unintentionally listed in the Random Dungeon Finder and has been removed.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the use of mounts that are items only.

October 25, 2023

Player versus Player

• Blade’s Edge Arena has been temporarily removed from the Arena rotation, for a terrain issue to be addressed.

WoW Classic Era and Hardcore

• (With realm restarts) Added additional protections to prevent some deaths via flight-path disconnects. Now when you take a taxi, a protection aura is placed on you that prevents all damage, your hearthstone cooldown is reset, and your hearthstone spell is insta-cast.
    • Developers’ notes: We have alerts in place that will help us as we continue to monitor and investigate this issue.

• Adjusted the logic controlling the levels at which player-characters are allowed to queue for dungeons in the Random Dungeon Finder so that it is closer to the range displayed, which was also adjusted. Now, all classic dungeons should allow a range of roughly 8 levels: from 3 levels below the level of the final boss to 5 levels above. Burning Crusade dungeons should now allow a range of 3 levels below the end boss to 3 or 4 levels above it, and Wrath dungeons allow a range that starts at 3 levels below the end boss.
    • Developers’ notes: The most noticeable effect here is that the minimum level allowed for some dungeons has gone up slightly. This is intended to address situations that arise for players whose level was significantly lower than the rest of the group.
  • Fixed a bug that could prevent Masked Orphan Matrons from starting the Headless Horseman’s fire events in various towns.
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Talon King Ikiss in Sethekk Halls to not grant completion credit for the dungeon in Random Dungeon Finder.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented Death Knights’ tier 10 Sanctified Scourgelord 4-piece damage bonus from working properly.
  • The “Sinister Calling” step has been removed from the “Hallowed Be Thy Name” achievement.
    • Developers’ notes: We’ve been working on a permanent fix for the underlying issue here, but we want to alleviate the immediate concern for players with Hallow’s End already underway.
1 Like

Please fix the jumping animation of the Headless Horseman’s Mount (WotLK), it feels like I’m playing on a badly coded private server.

1 Like

Some ele shamans are currently experiencing a bug with their 2piece tier 10. Their UI shows elemental mastery’s cooldown as being off cooldown but when they press the button it says the ability isn’t ready yet.

I was getting a similar bug last night with my mage and combustion but I’m unsure if it is related.

"(With realm restarts) Added additional protections to prevent some deaths via flight-path disconnects. Now when you take a taxi, a protection aura is placed on you that prevents all damage, your hearthstone cooldown is reset, and your hearthstone spell is insta-cast. "

So what happened with this? This was posted last week and we had the Tuesday maintenance but there are still none of the flight path protections.