Time to Hoof it – The Mighty Kodo Pack Has Arrived!

Time to Hoof it – The Mighty Kodo Pack Has Arrived!

Add a new kodo-rable pet and mount pack to your collection. The imposing Armored Siege Kodo and the zestful Crushhoof pet are eager join you in your adventures!

View Full Article

13 Likes

The mount and pet are gorgeous. However, with the token being as high as it is, I think I may wait until this bundle goes on sale. Hopefully that will happen this holiday season :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh he chonky

2 Likes

How dare you give this to the Alliance too.

Now take my money.

14 Likes

It stabs itself in the neck with the mount special.

Aaand WowHead just took the video down of it clipping into itself. So people can’t see it before they buy it.

Lmao. :eyes:

15 Likes

I like it. But what am I going to do with it?

2 Likes

… is this Monster Hunter? Where my Dual Blades at…

1 Like

Pretty low rez too, when you look at it closely.

And didn’t they just put out that fish like last week? This is, uh, interesting Blizzard.

7 Likes

With the amount of cosmetics being offered the last two expansions, along with all the new pets and mounts from various sources ( trading post, twitch, etc. ) can we safely call this game Guild Wars 3 now ? For the people who HAVE played that game you know what I’m talking about :slightly_frowning_face: Fashion Wars engage !

1 Like

Yeah…I’m not impressed in the slightest.

4 Likes

Hey guys great job trying to milk your player base. It’s been a few weeks since shadow priest got a rework, I think it’s time for another one.

2 Likes

Your too funny Tovi…haha

3 Likes

4 Likes

Sounds about right. You sound surprised?

That is different its a set…Mount and Pet for same price we normally pay just for a Mount.

Neat! Looking forward to when they eventually go on sale for the holidays!

2 Likes

That mount looks like it’d be pretty high end if this were 2008 lmao

6 Likes

Well at least I don’t need to worry about token prices cuz sheeeeesshhh

1 Like

Meh I never buy store items anymore because of the Trading Post. I’ll just wait for these to go on the Trading Post at some point so I can collect them free of charge.

1 Like

The pet is so cute.

10 Likes