New Auction House Update on the WoW Companion App

New Auction House Update on the WoW Companion App

The WoW Companion App has been updated to include the ability to sell your wares on the go.

View Full Article

4 Likes

I thought the sell option wasn’t a thing because people were running the phone apps in emulators and botting it?

Did we finally add an anti cheat to the phone app itself?

Not sure why you guys are doing a article on this app. Not trying to be negative, but this app is garbage. I am sorry to say. But right now I have a Samsung Ultra s23 and it says get the latest version of the app (Which it won’t let me) or I need to check my internet connection. This app has given me issues going wayyyy back. Before this phone I had a Samsung Note 9 it still gave me issues. If I am able to connect then it is my lucky day, and I don’t have too many of those. Maybe a lucky day once every 3 or 4 months.

Not sure how a company like Blizzard that has so many resources not be able to keep a app like this going properly. Sad and utterly ridiculous.

1 Like

Why can we not log into this app and the game at the same time. It makes a companion app less of a companion app if we cant, you know, use it while we are playing the game. I miss the armory app severely, and this app is not doing anything to quell that loss.

This app was integral for me getting my insane title. I picked up a BUNCH of pristine black diamonds (shen’dralar rep) from obscure servers utilizing this app.

Ah, nostalgia.