Dawn of the Infinite Community Day Event

Dawn of the Infinite Community Day Event

Celebrate the release of the new Dawn of the Infinite mega-dungeon with your favorite community creators and get a chance to earn fabulous rewards—along with crucial tips and tricks to preserve the timeline.

View Full Article

4 Likes

… such as?

30 Likes

Might wanna actually list the rewards you’re getting from it, like you did last time lol.

8 Likes

we’re getting free air. I love free air

7 Likes

My what? :thinking:

26 Likes

you know the ones that we “watch”

6 Likes

Do I need to play with them to earn the rewards or just watch?

I “watch” them by keeping the screen up and muting it. But don’t tell them, I don’t want any feelings hurt.

:sob:

8 Likes

I would be more open to “watch” a streamer if I knew what I was watching them for.

7 Likes

I enjoy watching and listening to SoulsoBreezy. He’s chill and normal and a nice guy.

4 Likes

Eh. I usually pick one or two, keep a couple of tabs open, mute and walk away for a bit. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So the gear that drops is only around ilvl 421, and you can’t upgrade them. What’s so fabulous about these “rewards”? Many people are already past 420 ilvl.

I never thought I’d enjoy such things, but Soul just chats and chills out. It’s my afternoon social time while the hubby is at work. :rofl:

2 Likes

I just never got into the watching streamers thing. I don’t see a point in it. Maybe i just have the boomer mentality.

3 Likes

I watch Twitch a lot and I haven’t heard of most of these people. I’d be open to watching but what are the rewards?

Cmon, give the unpaid intern a break. They just got told to post this blurb by whichever CM decided to show up to work today. That CM probably hasn’t been told what the rewards are either. I’m sure The Team is still trying to find which assets to reskin for the rewards!

4 Likes

9 Likes

I have to agree. It’s different when some Let’s Player posts a video on a game you don’t want to play but find interesting enough to watch, it’s another thing when it’s a streamer streaming an activity in a game you play regularly.

And an activity you could be doing yourself… more or less. Maybe it’s just me.

4 Likes

Wonder what they mean by chance to play with them. Like in the dungeon? I’ve been reading a bunch of people here say it’d be too hard to pug.

1 Like

Can I have mine smoke free?

1 Like

You need to ask canada about that, not my decision.

2 Likes