This Week in WoW: July 3, 2023

This Week in WoW: July 3, 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Time is fleeting, and it won’t be long until the Fractures in Time content goes live on July 11. The Midsummer Fire Festival goes out with a “BANG!” this week with the Fireworks Spectacular. Keep your eyes on the skies on July 4th.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Omg first.

1 Like

This week on wow: still unresolved widespread connectivity issues with no response from Blizz.

12 Likes

Pvp questions other class reworks maybe?

1 Like

Shots fired

2 Likes

Hopefully not more connection issues, lag, DC’s, and widespread issues!

(But legit tho - can’t wait to see what the Whelp Daycare is all about, that sounds ADORABLE)

2 Likes

Unlimited Free Transfers are being continually abused in Classic Era. This is now the fourth week in a row that I’ve petitioned for Blizzard to respond to this issue.

The exploiting has been ongoing for more than a year; and in that time I have opened multiple tickets, filed countless in-game reports, emailed the blizzardhacks address, and created a thread on the topic:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-era-exploitation-of-free-transfers/

You prompt response to this is eagerly awaited!

These are sad.

2 Likes

Waiting for the Frost DK rework announcement. And for Soar to work like dragonriding

3 Likes

Really, wished there was an article this week for me to read. Like a long article.

Times a wasting,how can I enjoy the new stuff if I keep trying to log in? I guess this mean the money is being wasted by the minute and you guys are not worried about customers leaving .

Time walking is back when it should actually never go anywhere. Ion the clueless still doesn’t listen or understand.

Sore is still bad for characters that have wings… (laziness) druid rework would be great.

I dunno show something good?
Or get gud company

ret pally blizz - dont let your rework go to waste - we need a overall mini buff or some talents to help scale better secondary stat - were falling behind anything 22+

This Week in WoW still no healer buffs :dracthyr_a1: