This Week in WoW: June 26, 2023

This Week in WoW: June 26, 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Time is fleeting, and it won’t be long until the Fractures in Time content goes live on July 11. We’ve got more information to share on what’s to come.

View Full Article

4 Likes

I just want it for the new transmog stuff

Another week with no dungeon tuning in sight. Please at least make a communication or something, if this is how you intend to leave dungeons and they fit your design goal as they are right now then we should be told.

Would you guys mind addressing some of the class change feedback on the ptr forums? Some of the changes don’t achieve your stated outcomes and straight up make classes less fun to play to boot.

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping the announcement on the 28th addresses the ongoing issues faced by players on the smaller realms of Classic Era!

This will now be the third week in a row that a response of any kind has been requested for the Years-Spanning Abuse Of Unlimited Free Transfers in Classic Era and has gone unanswered. I have submitted multiple tickets, in-game reports, and even recently created a thread about this topic:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-era-exploitation-of-free-transfers/

Sharing your plans for remedying this issue would be appreciated!

Sad how they just don’t reply.

2 Likes

Genuinely upset at the blizz dev team to be ignoring the observer issue and just not responding to it. Such a shame you guys. There is zero reason to remove it and your argument of fitting a silhouette are just utter lies. It’s been in the game for 10 YEARS…Nobody is having an issue with silhouettes. This is just disappointing. And quite frankly. Disrespectful to the countless content creators and members of the community fighting this change both on the forums and on social media.

1 Like

You do realize you’re Community Council right? Why are you so critical of them? Your job is to be constructive.

The community council is not the blizzard dev team. I am not being critical of my fellow council members but of the blizzard devs who are ignoring every thread and voice speaking out against this issue. I have been constructive against this issue since the moment it was announced they’d be removing the observer and nothing has come of it. I’m tired of everyone’s voices falling on deaf ears.

2 Likes

Being critical IS being constructive. Yes even those who 0/10 a game because their class sucks to play. It might sound abusive but it’s just an unhappy customer that could be made happier.

2 Likes

Indeed. It is also hard to be constructive on a subject that the only reasoning for its removal is just a blatant lie.

2 Likes

Can we get a pvp interview? Thanks

Judgment Day